Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

passing along what i heard

2»

Comments

• Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 710
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Bleener is smoothdawg, and smoothdawg is bleener, that means bleeners is a man.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Passion said:

My buddy in ad office said "people need to relax, cause good news coming soon" he wouldn't elaborate more. I told him to Fuck off for being a bitch without balls for not sharing insight. But hopefully, news will be soon.

"Good news?" How can we "relax" when considering all the other "good news" this week:
    - no backup plan for the departure of sark the playboy;
    - mora stays at ucla; and
    - some of our best assistant coaches leaving for usc (and we're stuck with cozzetto).

And considering that he hired sark in the first place, I don't think woody has given us any reason to think he has things under control. No reason to "relax."
    It's rare when there's holdovers on a staff, so I don't know where this whole notion that we're going to keep this asst. or keep that asst. is coming from. Most or all of these assistants are gonna be gone. But our most important asst. (Wilcox) is still here. Allegedly.

Agreed though. Hard to relax with who we have in charge, his track record, and the track record of the BOR for the last 20 yrs.

you mean he's only here til USC cobbles together enough coinage to pay the buy out. He must have looked our little tiny AD in the eyes on Tuesday and said he doesn't want the interim gig because he's gone as soon as he can get out of the house of cards.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Does anyone know anything about Michael Young? He plays it pretty low key but a big maybe he actually reins poolboy in and is actually in charge of the whole thing. Not likely but history has shown pool boy is incompetent. Know nothing about Young.

Still convinced we'll be cussing for nuss through 5 straight 7 win seasons.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,462
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck off

Eloquently stated