Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

50 YARD BOMBS

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
SUCK IT FELLAS..... TAKE THE TOP OFF!

PUSH THE FUCKING BALL!

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    PurpleJ said:

Haener haener looking crisp today ;)

Against USC?
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

You've done it again!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AEB said:

Although I hate the horizontal passing game, if they’re going to call it, it’s nice to have a QB who gets the ball out there with some mustard. The WR at least has a chance to make a play.

So much this. It's night and day.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

PUSH THE FUCKING BALL!

I strangely remember just as many downfield throws in all of the games I've seen since Petersen has been here.So one hooked up and you are enough of a cheese dick to beat your chest about it. I'm not surprised at how unsurprising that is.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    chuck said:

jecornel said:

PUSH THE FUCKING BALL!

I strangely remember just as many downfield throws in all of the games I've seen since Petersen has been here.So one hooked up and you are enough of a cheese dick to beat your chest about it. I'm not surprised at how unsurprising that is.
    I'm so happy Chuck!!
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

chuck said:

jecornel said:

PUSH THE FUCKING BALL!

I'm so happy Chuck!!
    You know, I like you on pods and now I like you for not reacting to my shitty attack. Sorry Jimmy you're ok in my book. We want the same thing. You can still fuck off if you want though.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    chuck said:

jecornel said:

chuck said:

jecornel said:

PUSH THE FUCKING BALL!

I'm so happy Chuck!!
    You know, I like you on pods and now I like you for not reacting to my shitty attack. Sorry Jimmy you're ok in my book. We want the same thing. You can still fuck off if you want though.
    Ha! Hey man, it's a great day to be a dawg!
  • PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    Better enjoy while we can. He is going to have two seasons worth of incredible film. He is going to start creeping back into first round discussions and by the end of the year he should be a top 10 or higher pick.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Penace said:

Better enjoy while we can. He is going to have two seasons worth of incredible film. He is going to start creeping back into first round discussions and by the end of the year he should be a top 10 or higher pick.

He's already there. Kiper has him as the #3 QB.