Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Before you post out here today......

Stop. Add something of value.If you're just going to complain, whine, moan etc..........,don't. Add something of value.

We had to give a few time outs last week to a few posters who were just out of control non stop complaining and being disruptive about it. Talk football. Add something of value to the board. If you're just going to post in a manner that's treating the board like your own personal punching bag, we'll probably put you in the corner for a while and you won't be able to post. Way too many people avoiding the board and it's discouraging conversations out here.

Have fun today. I'll be on the sidelines in the rain ;-)

Comments

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,116
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Stop. Add something of value.If you're just going to complain, whine, moan etc..........,don't. Add something of value.

We had to give a few time outs last week to a few posters who were just out of control non stop complaining and being disruptive about it. Talk football. Add something of value to the board. If you're just going to post in a manner that's treating the board like your own personal punching bag, we'll probably put you in the corner for a while and you won't be able to post. Way too many people avoiding the board and it's discouraging conversations out here.

Speaking of wine, I’ll be Passing Time later with the other jock sniffers at Dino’s in Renton!
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Complaining doesn't add value?

Just fall in line.