Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW has a UO problem

2»

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Since football was invented in 1975 Washington is 19-7 vs Oregon with good to great coaches and 3-14 under shitty coaching. Seems like all we need to do is hire good coaches and we'll be fine.

But, isn't that true for everyone?

Could we take, say, Chip Kelly's record vs. Washington and extrapolate.

I like the old school, you are what your record says you are. NOFC why your record is what it is. It just is. God is not watching.
    That's the joke creep
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,017 Founders Club

Since football was invented in 1975 Washington is 19-7 vs Oregon with good to great coaches and 3-14 under shitty coaching. Seems like all we need to do is hire good coaches and we'll be fine.

I like the old school, you are what your record says you are. NOFC why your record is what it is. It just is. God is not watching.
    What does extra-po-late mean?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,988

What does extra-po-late mean?
    Extending the graph?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,988

That's the joke creep
    You wouldn't know a joke because you're a band nerd who carries around his tuba when he isn't wearing his pocket protector.

@Sledog
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,215 Standard Supporter
    Your humor is spot on Tubaist!