Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Casually checked a Rivals WSU forum and found this. Yeesh.

BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,355
edited August 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/critique-theo’s-picks.18475/

Username: BiggsCoug

Post #1

There are no games on the schedule I think WSU will lose. This is 12-0, headed to the conference title game and the Rose Bowl.

Post #2

I don't see anyone in non conference winning or being the favorite.

I don't think CK has had the time to get things moving at UCLA.

Utah is probably a tough out. I don't think they have the fire power on offense to keep up.

ASU has a true frosh at QB. Is he gonna be able to lead ASU to 6 touch downs? Doubtful.

CU has a new coach and WSU smoked them last year. What did they do to catch up and now win the game this year? Nothing.

Oregon is a fraud. Their QB has done nothing. Their team is the new UCLA... Where high school all americans go to die.

I don't think Cal has the defense to slow down WSU as much this year and I don't think they have the fire power on offense to keep up.

I don't think Stanford has the DBs it needs to stop WSU's receivers this year. This may be the most WSU has put on them in a while. Make it 4 in a row.

Oregon State sucks. Enough said.

uw. This is the year they win.

Let's be honest. Look at this guys picks. Is Utah really gonna hold WSU to 24 points? The best OL they've had. Top 10 WRs group in the nation. Max Borghi running and catching the ball. 24 points? GTFO.

Cal holding WSU to 14??? Really? Ain't happening.

You tell me which teams have as much coming back and can go touchdown for touchdown with WSU???

The defense may have some work to do on the back end... The front end is gonna cause problems. The middle of the defense has a big body now. The pass rush has some longer bodies. That'll help.

Cougars are gonna sharpen their claws and be ready to eat when the Apple Cup arrives.

Another user responds:

79Coug: "Thanks for the analysis. Well thought out."
Awwww...but your last paragraph, I hope to hell you're right.

:D:D:D:D

Then another user:

Mikalalas: "I could easily see how Bigg's could be right that WSU could EASILY go 12-0, beat everybody."

I dont see a single team where I would say that "(Insert Team), should win vs WSU"

But that said, I see Oregon, Cal, Utah, UW, as Possible Losses, with WSU possibly, semi probably losing 2,3 out of those.

So because of that I think 9-3(10-3(Bowl), 10-2(11-2(Bowl)

Atho 12-0 is theoretically possible, 1, or 2, or 3(At Probable Most) of Oregon, Cal, Utah, UW, can, could, would, should, probably will beat WSU.

BiggsCoug final post:

I don't think it's a tough schedule at all. I don't see any top 10 teams on the schedule. Maybe some top 25 caliber teams. I think it is a very blue collar, middle class schedule. Not much for awful but not much for outstanding either.

If these are one score games the offense isn't nearly as good as it should be or the defense is awful. WSU should not be held under 35 points on offense per game this year. Maybe higher. Show me all the bruising defenses? Show me all the shut down DBs??? Maybe one or two?? Not a schedule full of them.

The toughest thing about WSU's schedule is consistency. Can this group of kids bring their best effort every week? Can they consistently make sound decisions and avoid unforced errors?

This may be Leach's best team he's had in Pullman. And there are a lotttt of guys coming back next year.

"Welcome to the glory days of WSU football."

Then someone, I'll assume a Husky fan, reminds them that their QB hasn't sniffed a football field in 3 years, is a JuCo transfer, and has never played a snap against D1 talent. Welp, it takes a special kind to live in Pullman. :D:D:D:D

Comments