Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Uo - Auboyn

Ducks -13... Pup's pac pick in January (Uo) and #1 NFL draft pick (Herbert, 2016 after UW game in Autzen, right here at HH), to which u clueless chaps coughed up semen over, sure seem to be gaining a lot of steam..

Even Herbie (and a few with at least 1 clue here) liked Pup's Texas pick. Of course homer herb took buckeys, not only to win big10, but to reach playoff. Comedy. All Blue baby

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    I hear heaner is a gamer
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ducks -13... Pup's pac pick in January (Uo) and #1 NFL draft pick (Herbert, 2016 after UW game in Autzen, right here at HH), to which u clueless chaps coughed up semen over, sure seem to be gaining a lot of steam..

Even Herbie (and a few with at least 1 clue here) liked Pup's Texas pick. Of course homer herb took buckeys, not only to win big10, but to reach playoff. Comedy. All Blue baby

Where are you getting Oregon -13? The line is Auburn -3.5. Not a game I'd even poke with a stick. I'd be inclined to pick Auburn even with the 3.5, but they're starting a true freshman QB.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I like Oregon in this one.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,699
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Where are you getting Oregon -13? The line is Auburn -3.5. Not a game I'd even poke with a stick. I'd be inclined to pick Auburn even with the 3.5, but they're starting a true freshman QB.
    Agree

No idea who wins this one

Probably Oregon just to fuck with us

It would be better for us to beat an Oregon team that won but I don't care

War Eagle
    [Someone/Anyone] Beat Oregon!

Nothing else matters.

I don't see the Ducks winning this game. Auburn was shitty last year. Which means they're cycling back up.

That teams goes from great to shit to great to shit to great and cycles faster more than any team I can think of.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You fucking idiot.

Agree

War Eagle

Nothing else matters.

I don't see the Ducks winning this game. Auburn was shitty last year. Which means they're cycling back up.

That teams goes from great to shit to great to shit to great and cycles faster more than any team I can think of.
    Just what a duck fan would say

I'm just keepin' real talk.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I don’t care who wins but I want a Herbert blown ACL
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

U A CHICKENHEAD

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Agree

War Eagle

Nothing else matters.

Auburn is always talented, but inconsistent. Kind of the Oregon of the SEC without all the faggotry.

Agree

War Eagle

Nothing else matters.

Auburn is always talented, but inconsistent. Kind of the Oregon of the SEC without all the faggotry.
    Bigger payroll too.