Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Everyone keeps a bottle in their desk

Comments

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You had CD excited for a minute.

He thought you said "sex on the hoof"!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    DC is, quite possibly, the horniest city in America. Pols, aides and lobbyists have been boinking for decades.

If they're going to bash having sex on desks, rooftops, alleys, hallways, public parks, parking garages, or bathroom stalls, I fear for our republic.

I have to presume he wasn't fucking the boss. God, at least I hope he wasn't fucking the boss.

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

DC is, quite possibly, the horniest city in America. Pols, aides and lobbyists have been boinking for decades.

If they're going to bash having sex on desks, rooftops, alleys, hallways, public parks, parking garages, or bathroom stalls, I fear for our republic.

I have to presume he wasn't fucking the boss. God, at least I hope he wasn't fucking the boss.

It would explain why he needed the vodka.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

She'd be hot as hell if she wasn't fat as fuck!
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sure, @flea could slip it right into the gap between her front teeth.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tim to PM @IrishDawg22