Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Black Beast Jr

I'm excited to see Culp in live game action. Everything we've heard has been great.

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,713 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm excited to see Culp in live game action. Everything we've heard has been great.

Meh. This is just classic confirmation bias. It's telling because we want it to be telling. But these exact comments are made by husky halfbrains every single time Sark coached a game. Sometimes they're telling, sometimes they're not. Time will tell.

Either way it will be chinteresting.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Meh. This is just classic confirmation bias. It's telling because we want it to be telling. But these exact comments are made by husky halfbrains every single time Sark coached a game. Sometimes they're telling, sometimes they're not. Time will tell.

Either way it will be chinteresting.
    I look at what happened last year, dude was in some trouble. I don't think we ever found out what it was but he turned it around and got his head in the right place. He wants to be here, put on something like 20 lbs of muscle and looks like a physical specimen out there. Like I said, I'm excited
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam
    By all accounts from practice, he made hay against the #1 defense. That's tough sledding. I'll take it. Especially if he can also block.