Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UCLA going to give Ou a beatdown

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dtd said:

Who is the homeless guy wearing a headset on the UCLA sideline?

You mean the old sea captain, or someone else?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

He’s called the butt pirate

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    We have the pirate and the butt pirate in this conference! #ConferenceOfChampions
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

Early returns say the Pac12 is still awful. Losing to G5 teams is always special.

We really going to let UCLA and Arizona to define the conference? They suck and we knew they'd suck.
    Tons of people across the country have been sucking Chip's cock saying he would dominate at UCLA.

Close to a bust already in year 2
    Close?
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    edited August 2019

DTR is worse at football than me. Imagine wasting a scholarship on him. He’s as good at football as Haiti is at being a country. Go cats

Imagine being the tbs analyststhat rated him so highly. I saw two throws in a highlight clip from one of those QB camps and knew he was terrible.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

um, arrgh?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Cant wait

This poast isn't aging well.

Pumpy, your contributions here are quite generic. Be happy you can even post here with a few responses. Like Browning, you peaked long ago. Your board IQ° is somewhere in the lower end of the middle of the pack. Not horrible but nothing really noteworthy.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    TommySQC said:

Early returns say the Pac12 is still awful. Losing to G5 teams is always special.

We really going to let UCLA and Arizona to define the conference? They suck and we knew they'd suck.
    Tons of people across the country have been sucking Chip's cock saying he would dominate at UCLA.

Eh. The biggest jump is year three.

What I'm hearing
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

He’s called the butt pirate
    This actually made me crack up. Sometimes it's the really simple jokes that are the best
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Is anyone on here a big enough loser to compile a spreadsheet of all of Pumpy's 2019 predictions?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    Standard Supporter
    I realize hes only a freshman, but that Sean Rhyann guy had one of the worst o line performances I think I've ever seen in that game. He was completely unprepared for that
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Cant wait

The weed be letting him know...
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogville said:

TommySQC said:

Close?
    I was being generous
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019
    Papilov does not usually write a lot of articles, usually only when a topic or many topics reach a personal level. Unfortunately there is no title page .... Looks like this.

Desperate puppies!

College football is dangerous. For example, four teams with five teams (especially SEC teams), Notre Dame, CC12, five conference powers, the SEC, Groding Media Logic - Axpen (ECEPN), East Coxthrow.com Competition is ending in a few meetings, with no star events and realistic, and Joel Klatt, UW, is the worst meeting in 30 years ... I continue I can do it!

In zero weeks, the pack missed the playoffs without competing in 12 contests. Seriously, this was a problem. One week after losing the flight, even the best team in the USA, Pack 12 and Oregon have already retired (according to Pip, it would be difficult to win if the Beer wins).

Pack 12 came in the second week. Washington loses strong defense of CLS. Obviously, it was one of the two best schools in the country, and once ... there were 10,000 big games on Sunday morning. Muscles. The fight kicked off his favorite pack of 12 kick 14s and left the University of Wisconsin at 10am. Who are you I'd love to hear an art piece (more content).

Let's face it. If anyone looks at ESPN, Pack 12 will be eliminated for three years. Package will lose the challenge until we reach the sixth grade you have established in the last four years ... because I know there will be consequences.
    I said that Notre Dame eventually built a monkey four years ago and killed the University of Wisconsin. I'm very close

At least Lee Corso has a huge bone on his body. He threw a Savior (Pack 12) to turn away from the false. God protect him! Pakistan's assessment does not end until UTAH loses to UW. If I lose a game, I hope the committee and the media will vote on Alabama. If you don't know, this is a disgrace. Indeed, Alabama will receive two points, 10 points and enter the playoffs of Georgia and the SS.

Fast Hug Football Now. Poppelov warned of a dispute between Cal and Bay after the spring ball. At the beginning of the season, I didn't see a criminal who could win the dangerous Eason or the Honor Game, he was a scary and flawed defenseman, a young defender, and the DB was young in both directions. We saw it on Sunday at 1pm and it was a win for us. The puppy exists.

In fact, you didn't convert 9 starters into defense players, or the table that was changed to QB defender. Alabama struggles with your savior in a great race. If Alabama were to play a strong defense, they would easily lose immediately ... but they wouldn't lose 10 points.

When I play with an enemy in a legal review, I don't see a good team playing 10 points. The story of Pack 12 has completely impacted app voters. Training a U-Coach is not a goal. All UW can be successful. Or join or accept up to six teams each year. Pack 12 is never respected unless it is properly detected by 6 automatic by methods. I made the same offer after the first anniversary.

Proto My biggest concern is the credit and quality of the Citadel team. Hardcore fans and BYU football history, especially the opening game, defeated the opponent. The PLs mocked and laughed at the concrete table in spring and autumn. Now I am very worried about BYU.

Will Washington beat BYU for any point because they just defeated Tennessee? I'm very skeptical because one bad day, Briam Young University won the Tennessee team and the SEC champion.

The University of Wisconsin is a football team with physical attacks, the 12th stability and the recipient's performance is the biggest result ... but the QB hasn't made it in two years. Fans should admit it and give Eason time. It is unfortunate that Jack left another project, we need one more time ... General Pack is not ready to accept the 12 rating.

Pack 12 is a 5-6 day deep meeting where the team can beat you every Saturday. There were no more meetings, but ten adults said no. The ACC has 1, the SEC has 4 possible 5s and the Big 12 have 3 aces of explosives and fish.

From ESPN users, especially Football and Landing Zero Week, it's just a regular meeting to celebrate college football, not likely PC 12. When Pollack mentioned the ACC, it was out of the competition, he had a team. Considered. What if Clemson lost his feelings for Sacramento? It won't. I look forward to seeing you this season. Because foolishly Luke is 12 pack! Still, all the old problems of Thai football and PC have to be forgiven every year. Oregon is out of the game and Fouta has to go very far. The loss of CL hurts opportunities in the UK, but it is because CL honors their families who want to make history in Koa EastControl. It will be an interesting year. then you! I like to play BYU, I've had it for a long time. Impossible unsuccessful game. The game, however, is packed with 12. Stay tuned for DAWG fans
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I don't want to see OU or Notre Dame in the playoffs again. Neither one of these chump teams are capable of getting past the first round.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Fuck guys and gals, what world is this pup person living in to make these predictions.