Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Timewarp

What the fuck happened to this place? Where's the hatred, the vitriol, the CFD's, the innuendo, the hidden links, the motherfucking reveling in others' displeasure?

For that matter, where's the traffic? Where is everyone?

This place used to be filled with the types of characters that made this the finest establishment on the internet. Now I get what.....TillerFuckingDuck? Are you kidding me? T-i-l-l-e-r-F-u-c-k-i-n-g-D-u-c-k?

HH was a place where you could routinely see:

- CrimsonWazzu's hood shine in the reflection of the fire
- MarinerDuck bring absolutely nothing new to the table
- Sven beat a good cliche into the annoyance realm
- fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
- Derek mistake good, clean fun for some sort of deviant behavior
- Gordo not "get it"
- Beavermobile chastise someone for making the board be "all about you" and then post a three page story of what he did at the car lot that day or what he likes to do with Milk Duds
- cougfanman outdo himself by being less funny with each passing day
- Satan bitch about whining and then spend a week bitching and whining about Dawgman's business decisions.
- Lance lose another girlfriend
- MarriedToDumbass puke grenadine
- TheElkoBranch decrying sobriety and it's inherent evils, like staying upright on the trail
- TheGlove working his ass off to "be like Harvey" and failing miserably at it.

Sure, there were some casualties. Folks were run out of here if their brand of humor did not please Derek or if the hidden links were discovered by Human Resources (FWIW, I took the high road and claimed substance abuse made me do it after the Union let me down). Still, there were enopugh of us left to keep the place rolling? What about now?

This was a place that was hyper-obsessed with a fat assed-married to a one-arm, bankrupt trailer dweller! Now, it's nothing more than a goddamned vacant lot! How did you people let this happen? What's the remedy? GORD!!!

And don't fucking tell me that it was brought to its knees by some punk-ass from New Zealand. I told my Mom the weed wasn't mine. It was Beeely's. She believed me. I don't believe you.

You know what this is? It's shameful, is what it is. A vibrant, happening spot like this reduced to the fucking equivalent of an Internet ashtray. Maybe you guys can put some new life into the place. Invite some new blood like DobasD03 or SeaStorm or Bill Fleenor up in this bitch. They'll liven it up.

I'm disgusted. This place sucks.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

What the fuck happened to this place? Where's the hatred, the vitriol, the CFD's, the innuendo, the hidden links, the motherfucking reveling in others' displeasure?

This place used to be filled with the types of characters that made this the finest establishment on the internet. Now I get what.....TillerFuckingDuck? Are you kidding me? T-i-l-l-e-r-F-u-c-k-i-n-g-D-u-c-k?

- fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
    - Gordo not "get it"
    - Beavermobile chastise someone for making the board be "all about you" and then post a three page story of what he did at the car lot that day or what he likes to do with Milk Duds
    - Satan bitch about whining and then spend a week bitching and whining about Dawgman's business decisions.
    - TheElkoBranch decrying sobriety and it's inherent evils, like staying upright on the trail

Sure, there were some casualties. Folks were run out of here if their brand of humor did not please Derek or if the hidden links were discovered by Human Resources (FWIW, I took the high road and claimed substance abuse made me do it after the Union let me down). Still, there were enopugh of us left to keep the place rolling? What about now?

This was a place that was hyper-obsessed with a fat assed-married to a one-arm, bankrupt trailer dweller! Now, it's nothing more than a goddamned vacant lot! How did you people let this happen? What's the remedy? GORD!!!

And don't fucking tell me that it was brought to its knees by some punk-ass from New Zealand. I told my Mom the weed wasn't mine. It was Beeely's. She believed me. I don't believe you.

You know what this is? It's shameful, is what it is. A vibrant, happening spot like this reduced to the fucking equivalent of an Internet ashtray. Maybe you guys can put some new life into the place. Invite some new blood like DobasD03 or SeaStorm or Bill Fleenor up in this bitch. They'll liven it up.

Free BellevueCoug!
  • Options
    OscarZetaAcostaOscarZetaAcosta Member Posts: 28
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary

@beavermobile2015 is dead

Glove is still trying without success to be Harv

Boobs put his brand ahead of here.

Some are missed, others not so much

Sorry to hear about Beavermobile. Six years in a messican prison means not a lot of news.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,857
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H_D said:

@dnc Little fucks like this will eventually be teenage boys
  • Options

H_D said:

That one’s probably a teen by now
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,436
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2019

- fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
    - Gordo not "get it"

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

H_D said:

That thought is frightening for those of us who fathered daughters...
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

- fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
    - Gordo not "get it"

Now it's a party
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    OscarZetaAcostaOscarZetaAcosta Member Posts: 28
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary
    BearsWiin said:

- fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
    - Gordo not "get it"

Now it's a party
    Yep. Fiesta de limon.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Where's the CFD's

chinterested. how to organize though? in the wam?
  • Options

Where's the CFD's

chinterested. how to organize though? in the wam?
    Aren't can screeners pretty universal these days?
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    H_D said:

Aaron Feld has a kid?!

I did not know that.