Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck you Dawgman/all hail sonics1993 Mega Wam Discount Event

EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Being a true lover of public radio and TV, I was inspired to do a matching donation pledge for 2 Wig Wam subscriptions on the heels of the excitement from @sonics1993 (hopefully more than) cameo here last night. @AcropolisJr popped by... maybe they stick around? Maybe they make their insights Wam-only!

I offered to pay @sonics1993 full freight for Wam access, but when that was rendered unnecessary by @DoogCourics sponsoring him ex-post facto, I decided I'd make another donation to encourage two other degenerates to support this place. To be clear, two interested poasters can now join the Wam for half the price. @DerekJohnson should have just received payment, and he'll figure out which two lucky joiners get touched by this angel.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Maybe at this point we should act like we’ve been there before instead of this grandstanding shit

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,966
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

Maybe at this point we should act like we’ve been there before instead of this grandstanding shit

Terrell Owens was always more enjoyable than Steve Largent.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

Emoterman said:

Being a true lover of public radio and TV, I was inspired to do a matching donation pledge for 2 Wig Wam subscriptions on the heels of the excitement from @sonics1993 (hopefully more than) cameo here last night. @AcropolisJr popped by... maybe they stick around? Maybe they make their insights Wam-only!

I offered to pay @sonics1993 full freight for Wam access, but when that was rendered unnecessary by @DoogCourics sponsoring him ex-post facto, I decided I'd make another donation to encourage two other degenerates to support this place. To be clear, two interested poasters can now join the Wam for half the price. @DerekJohnson should have just received payment, and he'll figure out which two lucky joiners get touched by this angel.

Apparently I should beat my chest more for sponsoring 3 degenerate WAM members.
    Sure, but I sponsored Sonics1993, the greatest addition to HH in TBS history.

So......

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

Emoterman said:

If this was taken as chest beating, I totally fucked up.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

MisterEm said:

Emoterman said:

If this was taken as chest beating, I totally fucked up.

Good chintentions won't get you anywhere here.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

Emoterman said:

Also, first rate humblebrag, brah.

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Emoterman said:

Meek said:

I'm going to have nightmares about this
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Emoterman said:

MisterEm said:

Emoterman said:

Also, first rate humblebrag, brah.

Meh. I've humble bragged harder.
  • Options

I'm down to accept my fellow east siders generosity. I'm not too proud and everyone knows all the pours live on the east side of the state. Let me know if still available and I'll pony up the other half with an emphatic thank you to my new 2 star friend.

As far as I know, you're the first taker. Donate to Derek and get badged up.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

I'm down to accept my fellow east siders generosity. I'm not too proud and everyone knows all the pours live on the east side of the state. Let me know if still available and I'll pony up the other half with an emphatic thank you to my new 2 star friend.

As far as I know, you're the first taker. Donate to Derek and get badged up.
    Money sent to Stalin...Thanks again Emoterman
  • Options
    AlpoAlpo Member Posts: 98
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    WTF is the Wam and why would I want to pay a dollar, let alone sixty-five of them, to join it?

TIA, GFY.