Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#JadenWatch

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FirePete said:

Hi

HOLY FUCK WE ARE GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER THAN I THOUGHT!!!

Nate Roberts is way ahead of where I thought he’d be. Naz hype is real.

They are literally playing retards right now. Doog it down a little bit.

I’m on the record that’s it’s against a bunch of retards. It doesn’t take a playing against good comp to see Naz is more confident + a better handle. Let me doog about Nate Roberts a little, that’s my guy.
    I could tell last season that Naz was on his way to becoming a big scorer.
    He gone after this year
    That would be a massive improvement for a guard with a limited handle and shaky shot. Talent is there but that’s a huge leap.

One of the few that can create his own shot though. Nowell had a big year and was a mid 2nd rounder People forget that.
    he has better size and more athletic. i think jalen is better player but nba is more about the measurables
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lol we are going to be so good
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Hi

I’m on the record that’s it’s against a bunch of retards. It doesn’t take a playing against good comp to see Naz is more confident + a better handle. Let me doog about Nate Roberts a little, that’s my guy.
    He gone after this year
    That would be a massive improvement for a guard with a limited handle and shaky shot. Talent is there but that’s a huge leap.

One of the few that can create his own shot though. Nowell had a big year and was a mid 2nd rounder People forget that.
    he has better size and more athletic. i think jalen is better player but nba is more about the measurables
    Nowell is more athletic than he looks but I get the point. Carter is athletic but is not a freak athletically by nba standards though from what I can tell. He needs to do something really well by pro standards to have a chance to leave early imo.

I expect him to be a leading scorer on the team but leaving early is a huge improvement.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Hi

He gone after this year

Nowell is more athletic than he looks but I get the point. Carter is athletic but is not a freak athletically by nba standards though from what I can tell. He needs to do something really well by pro standards to have a chance to leave early imo.

I expect him to be a leading scorer on the team but leaving early is a huge improvement.
    Naz is a freak. 45+ in vert
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Hi

He gone after this year

Naz's athleticism is well above average by NBA standards.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Hi

He gone after this year

Knew he could jump. Didn't know measured that high though. That's impressive.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Hi

He gone after this year

Right, I'm way more concerned about his ball handling and shooting than anything else. His absurd athleticism is what makes him an NBA prospect in the first place.