Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CircleJerk Elite 8 and HH(b) OG Championship: [1] RaceBannon vs [3] GrundleStiltzkin

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    RaceBannon
    I'm intimidated of opinionated old white men.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RaceBannon

@GrundleStiltzkin should be in the Final Four.

But alas, I’m casting my vote for our elder statesman.

I want to win. I shouldn’t win. And I won’t win.
    You might pull off the upset. LIPO.
    Hi
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    RaceBannon

Bannon has a good shot to pull this out but after the Rumble in the Jungle and now this Thrilla in Manila I’m worried about his head.

After grudle there is no one that can carry his jockstrap. Race is the ass I pick to win this race
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,931
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GrundleStiltzkin
    FirePete said:

Bannon has a good shot to pull this out but after the Rumble in the Jungle and now this Thrilla in Manila I’m worried about his head.

After grudle there is no one that can carry his jockstrap. Race is the ass I pick to win this race
    We’ll see. You may well be right. But the amount of body blows that have been absorbed are significant and Race is no spring chicken.
  • Options
    RaceBannon

FirePete said:

We’ll see. You may well be right. But the amount of body blows that have been absorbed are significant and Race is no spring chicken.
    Not worried. @Swaye has lost more step than race in the last year alone. The true championship game was played between race and @dnc . Shitty bracket draw for dnc
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GrundleStiltzkin
    How the worm turned overnight
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GrundleStiltzkin

I'm used to close games

Race lives for moments like these
  • Options
    RaceBannon
    Swaye said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Not worried. @Swaye has lost more step than race in the last year alone. The true championship game was played between race and @dnc . Shitty bracket draw for dnc
    Go fuck yourself. I could still take you and Bitchfork to the woodshed by my lonesome. 7-11? Call an Uber.
    Race is going to break you
  • Options
    RaceBannon
    Swaye said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Go fuck yourself. I could still take you and Bitchfork to the woodshed by my lonesome. 7-11? Call an Uber.
    Yella may break me first. I have many enemies. I blame racism.
    Piss snow’s anus to tight to take you down.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    RaceBannon
    Swaye said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Yes. You do
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    RaceBannon

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Piss snow’s anus to tight to take you down.
    Wrong. I’ve already won and tamed the noble savage. Before the Piss Bored @Swaye was Wombat Guernica. After we opened, it’s cigars, watches, babies and country club bougie shit. My brand is too skrong.
    Not so fast my freakishly tall friend. The Orkin Tales reared their ugly head with a vengeance last night.