Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Agree about the Ducks Off Season Natty

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

It's stupid.

I'm calling it right here right now:

My Cuog! wins the conference outright and gets into the playoffs. Air raid!!!

Ducks take 4th in the North again.

Cook it. Leach has it dialed in. He knows what's gone wrong in past Apple Cups and has a plan to correct those mistakes.

I'm hearing guys are flying around. It's intense.

This is the year of the Cuog!
    The score of the last 5 Apple cups is not indicative of how the games actually went.
    If only UW had to play their back up QB the first 4 years like the Cuog and it hadnt snowed in 2018.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

It's stupid.

Cook it. Leach has it dialed in. He knows what's gone wrong in past Apple Cups and has a plan to correct those mistakes.

It's hard.

It's a process.
    It's not microwave popcorn.
    It's hord.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

I like the Cuogs and us sitting up top of the North. I love Leach and he loses to us every year. He plungers Oregon. It’s perfect.

Leach going in dry at Autzen this year is going to be fun. Almost every quook has that game chalked up as a win for some reason
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If that happens the cuogs will act like they haven’t lost an apple cup in 81 years and start using the D word.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    Peterman said:

I like the Cuogs and us sitting up top of the North. I love Leach and he loses to us every year. He plungers Oregon. It’s perfect.

Leach going in dry at Autzen this year is going to be fun. Almost every quook has that game chalked up as a win for some reason
    Allow me a rare moment of quooking, but it’s coug. They could win ten in a row vs Oregon and no one would be worried about them. In their 4 game win streak vs the ducks, 2 were against helf and 1 against burmeister before he got his reads down. And they beat us in I put the man in Pullman last year, which if you haven’t noticed Oregon can’t beat fuck all on the road. Pretty sure most teams in the pac12 would have similar results against us in that stretch.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

Allow me a rare moment of quooking, but it’s coug.

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

It's stupid.

Insert Leach belly flop gif
    That's the kind of thing that gets the boys fired up.

Trust me: you wouldn't want to be on the practice field these days. Guys are really hitting and popping. Noticeable difference.
    So your telling us “we don’ want to see da sqwaad?!”
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Peterman said:

Allow me a rare moment of quooking, but it’s coug. They could win ten in a row vs Oregon and no one would be worried about them. In their 4 game win streak vs the ducks, 2 were against helf and 1 against burmeister before he got his reads down. And they beat us in I put the man in Pullman last year, which if you haven’t noticed Oregon can’t beat fuck all on the road. Pretty sure most teams in the pac12 would have similar results against us in that stretch.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Dynasty bitches