Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tryon

...looks fucking amazing. He may be the answer to our prayers. Double digit sack year incoming methinks

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The same thing has been said about someone since 2017 offseason. I'll believe it when I see it.

If Tryon and roid king Bowman take the next step though, look out

It has? I dont remember having anyone to be excited about as an edge rusher in 2017 or 2018.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I'm not sure Kwat has ever had someone this physically gifted to work with outside of Demarcus Lawrence. I trust Kwat to make him a beast
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

The same thing has been said about someone since 2017 offseason. I'll believe it when I see it.

It has? I dont remember having anyone to be excited about as an edge rusher in 2017 or 2018.
    People here liked or raved about Benning, Ngata, and Amandre Williams in 2017/2018.
    Some have liked or hoped on those guys, myself included, but I feel confident to say no one has raved about them.
    This is all I remember too. Theres a difference between hoping the guys you have will be good, because they're the ones you have, and raving about them.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

This kid is a motherfucking beast. He is meant to play in our defense... quick, fast, powerful, smart, physically rare. Holy god. DOOOG DOOG WOFF WOOF! SNARL!

Fuller is shit, Nick Harris is a lump of poo, but the rest of our kids are ballers. AW might be my favorite.

I recently made this video for Amandré:

DIALED.THE FUCK. IN
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You can't be DBagU without a good pass rush
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Doogles said:

Last year the narrative was Benning lost all this weight to be more explosive off the edge. There was an article in the Seattle Times about it. The fact Benning added weight to this year's roster says how well that worked. He seals the edge, period.

If Tryon is getting home, that's news we haven't had since Mathis.

Did you not get the memo? Benning is now a DT. He won't be used on the edge much this season.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Last year the narrative was Benning lost all this weight to be more explosive off the edge. There was an article in the Seattle Times about it. The fact Benning added weight to this year's roster says how well that worked. He seals the edge, period.

Did you not get the memo? Benning is now a DT. He won't be used on the edge much this season.
    You don't say?! Read for comprehension.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

chuck said:

chuck said:

People here liked or raved about Benning, Ngata, and Amandre Williams in 2017/2018.
    Some have liked or hoped on those guys, myself included, but I feel confident to say no one has raved about them.
    This is all I remember too. Theres a difference between hoping the guys you have will be good, because they're the ones you have, and raving about them.
    In the thread titled, Amandre Williams highlight

This kid is a motherfucking beast. He is meant to play in our defense... quick, fast, powerful, smart, physically rare. Holy god. DOOOG DOOG WOFF WOOF! SNARL!

Fuller is shit, Nick Harris is a lump of poo, but the rest of our kids are ballers. AW might be my favorite.

I recently made this video for Amandré:

I feel bad for the kid. He did nothing wrong, then Dennis loved him.
    The DDY reverse-curse never fails

At this point it's Eklund-esque
    you mean @RaceBannon 's Amandre?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,181
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

I agree with Sober Doogles
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I'm waiting for Smalls before I start dreaming of heat from the edge.

Husky stadium will rumble again with Smalls, Banks and Huard.

It will be special?