Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Interesting Sark Quote...

Sarkisian, Price look to further Washington's rise

"We came here with a plan in place to win a championship and we haven't done it yet," Sarkisian said. "We've recruited like crazy over the past few years. We've got a great coaching staff. The last thing I want to do is have somebody else come in here and reap the benefits of all the hard work we've put in."

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130318/keith-price-steve-sarkisian-washington/#ixzz2O29B3Rdj

Hopefully this clown will figure it out, despite his paltry credentials and pedigree.

Comments

• Options
    ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic

The guy is a con artist. In 2009, he said the rebuild should not take long and that he had the best coaching staff in America. 2010, we will not lose a game at home. We then get blown out by Nebraska and Stanford. Last year, he said our special teams had been good under his watch. He must have forgotten 2010 when we gave up a 50 yard return every time. How many kickoffs and punts have been returned for TD's against us vs how many we have returned? He also said that our OL would be the best it had been under his watch. The guy says all sorts of shit. I realize some of it is fire up the fans, but everything he says needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

I agree...some pump up was necessary at the early stages (2009). But it has turned into empty statements and proclamations.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The guy is a con artist. In 2009, he said the rebuild should not take long and that he had the best coaching staff in America. 2010, we will not lose a game at home. We then get blown out by Nebraska and Stanford. Last year, he said our special teams had been good under his watch. He must have forgotten 2010 when we gave up a 50 yard return every time. How many kickoffs and punts have been returned for TD's against us vs how many we have returned? He also said that our OL would be the best it had been under his watch. The guy says all sorts of shit. I realize some of it is fire up the fans, but everything he says needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Don't forget the mythical 9 win season the con artist is trying to sell.

Sark is the very definition of all sizzle, no steak.
  • Options
    ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic

Which 9 win season? After 2011, Sark said he felt we should have had 9 wins.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Which 9 win season? After 2011, Sark said he felt we should have had 9 wins.
    So you're saying the mythical 9 win 2012 season was incremental progress over the mythical 9 win 2011 season?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Like Obama (hi Passion!), Sark creates his own reality. And if by "We've recruited like crazy" he means like a paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur, the yes, I suppose he did recruit like crazy.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    LOL from Sark quote
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

LOL from Sark quote

I thought hated this gayme Stalin.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Someone hurry and page Kim
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Sarkisian, Price look to further Washington's rise

"We came here with a plan in place to win a championship and we haven't done it yet," Sarkisian said. "We've recruited like crazy over the past few years. We've got a great coaching staff. The last thing I want to do is have somebody else come in here and reap the benefits of all the hard work we've put in."

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130318/keith-price-steve-sarkisian-washington/#ixzz2O29B3Rdj

Hopefully this clown will figure it out, despite his paltry credentials and pedigree.

If you’re just hear to beat your wrestling chest you won’t last long