Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fall camp

TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Anyone know what the Vegas odds are on the first injury?

Trey Adams?
Jacob Eason?
Salvon Ahmed?
Myles Bryant?

Comments

• HonestDonHonestDon Member Posts: 97
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

Trey Adams?
    Jacob Eason?
    Salvon Ahmed?
    Myles Bryant?

As long as Skinny stays healthy. YUGE drop off to midget Haener. Would feel terrible for Trey but played without him for last two seasons. Myles is short and readily replaceable. Salvon was disappointing last year.

Skinny, Wellington, and Levi are the most irreplaceable. Maybe Center too.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hopefully Haener
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

Trey Adams?
    Jacob Eason?
    Salvon Ahmed?
    Myles Bryant?

Deontae Cooper
  • PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Wellington to me is one of if not the most important player on the defensive side of the ball. This is it. His dreams can still come true but it has to be right now. I believe he has NFL ability but he has to stay healthy. IMHO if he gets hurt we are fucked.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Enormous problems at the LB position this year. The dline will need a healthy rotation.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    ILB is as talented as the secondary. We'll be fine. I remember people saying we were in trouble leading up to the 2015 season before seeing Azeem and Keishawn play. We have way more talent and depth than we did back then. Whoever rises to the top out of that group is guaranteed to be damn good.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

ILB is as talented as the secondary. We'll be fine. I remember people saying we were in trouble leading up to the 2015 season before seeing Azeem and Keishawn play. We have way more talent and depth than we did back then. Whoever rises to the top out of that group is guaranteed to be damn good.

I'm saving this for when Manu gives up 300 rushing yards to eastern.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    Bread said:

You think he's gonna be a starter? This is Jimmy Lake's defense now and he's not having that shit. After Wellington the top guys are Ngata, Sirmon, Ulofoshio, Calvert, and Tafisi. Manu might get some pity reps because he's a Senior and Petersen is a nice guy but he's not starting for this defense. They have to play Cal week 2. The talented ILB's need to be ready to go. Giving reps to Manu against Eastern is not going to help them get ready.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Bread said:

You think he's gonna be a starter? This is Jimmy Lake's defense now and he's not having that shit. After Wellington the top guys are Ngata, Sirmon, Ulofoshio, Calvert, and Tafisi. Manu might get some pity reps because he's a Senior and Petersen is a nice guy but he's not starting for this defense. They have to play Cal week 2. The talented ILB's need to be ready to go. Giving reps to Manu against Eastern is not going to help them get ready.
    We say this every year only to watch people like wombat get meaningful reps the first third of the season. Some of us have just learned to accept it.
    @Wombat_Guernica