Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

-=~ Announcing the HH CircleJerk Poster Popularity Contest Tournament ~=-

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Wow great draw for me....rip

You've got fans out there, don't count yourself out.

A few fans vs the founder of the Union, Stalin himself.

Fuck id vote for you over me

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

I'm a 13 seed? I'm not a blue blood but I've lingered long enough to be more than a 13 seed. This is not as chinspiring as I'd hoped for.

Much love for you my OG bro but my algorithm scraped your past 1,000 posts and 981 of them were regurgitated "thanks Taft" and other likewise efforts. Alas

Fair poont
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

HHB bracket is a murderers row.

Also, I do not like having Yellpiss in my bracket. If he gets the slow strategy vote, I'm fuct!

My campaign will look into ways to swaye (lulz) the vote.

I laffed. Like one of your idiot hyenas, I laffed.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Wait. I'm seeded lower than Tequilla? The guy who once Pm'd me to 'fuck off!'?? The guy whose posts make mine seem like a model of brevity by comparison? That guy?

This is bullshit.

Well, I guess I did fag up a thread or two with all the row boat talk. Thanks Yella.

And I am a ' Cuog! So there's that.

I guess that's about right I guess.

dude you been quooking more than couging lately

Wait. I'm seeded lower than Tequilla? The guy who once Pm'd me to 'fuck off!'?? The guy whose posts make mine seem like a model of brevity by comparison? That guy?

This is bullshit.

Well, I guess I did fag up a thread or two with all the row boat talk. Thanks Yella.

Be grateful Cuog. I had to use my influence just to get you a bid in the first place
    Hurtful.
    FirePete said:

This is bullshit.

dude you been quooking more than couging lately
    Are you knew here?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

This is bullshit.

FUCK OFF!!!
    Tequilla said:

This is bullshit.

FUCK OFF!!!
    Your shortest post in 10 years.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

This is bullshit.

FUCK OFF!!!
    You’re the sacrificial lamb as the 9 seed to give the people what they want ... a TAKE THE GLOVES OFF battle between Grandpa Race and me

Yes, I can be the definition of polarizing and whatnot ... but there’s also something to be said for one of the “downvoting” options being FUCK OFF
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

This is bullshit.

FUCK OFF!!!
    You’re the sacrificial lamb as the 9 seed to give the people what they want ... a TAKE THE GLOVES OFF battle between Grandpa Race and me

Yes, I can be the definition of polarizing and whatnot ... but there’s also something to be said for one of the “downvoting” options being FUCK OFF
    True. When you get a button named after you you're an institution.

I will humbly concede if it be the people's will. Unlike the Hillary voters.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Just finally looked at this. No way I'm making it past one of the kings of free recruiting info. @Neighbor2972 make a deep run so I can have my Romar moral victory in the offseason.

I'm hearing Basnight is a big fan of yours
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Might do OG instead tomorrow as I might change things around in the eccentricity and random brackets. Doogles is probably replacing Chest and souf might get swapped with someone in eccentricity
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pup could make a deep run. Can't believe SVEN'S brand didn't get him a postmortem bid. I miss @TierbsHsotBoobs DAMMIT