Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What was J's fate?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,488
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

J once PM'd me on a video game message board in 2012 about dawgboard. Gotta go with the Saudi Zelda smoke sesh.

I hate Zelda and anything Nintendo does, but I do love Saudi princes because I am the most stunning and beautiful princess! We could play FIFA!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    J?
    PurpleJ said:

J once PM'd me on a video game message board in 2012 about dawgboard. Gotta go with the Saudi Zelda smoke sesh.

I hate Zelda and anything Nintendo does, but I do love Saudi princes because I am the most stunning and beautiful princess! We could play FIFA!
    what about ocarina of time
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He definitely got taken down by a woman

My first fight was against a woman. I grew up with two older sisters and the middle child could beat the fuck out of both of us with little trouble, right up until I turned 8 or 9 and I fought back one day. Got in trouble with dad for that. Anyways, she once beat up the biggest guy on our block after he threw a rock at her. Hit him in the face with a baseball bat and sent him to the ER. The only person I ever saw that could hold her own was this black chick whose older brothers were both crips.

By the time I had my first real fight, I asked my dad for some lessons and he found that I had already picked up several moves from big sister and was way ahead of mein opponent. So he started teaching me martial arts and boxing. That motherfucker could really hit hard. I asked him to give me his hardest punch one day and instantly regretted it because I flew backwards just from being hit on the arm. I ended up having to retire from fighting because I almost killed a guy in Seattle for talking shit about Tacoma. Grabbed him by the throat and threw him into a wall, next thing I remember I was getting pulled off him and told to gtfo belfore the cops showed up. Let that be a lesson to some of you Tac Town hatin fuck boiz. #tuff
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

My first fight was against a woman. I grew up with two older sisters and the middle child could beat the fuck out of both of us with little trouble, right up until I turned 8 or 9 and I fought back one day. Got in trouble with dad for that. Anyways, she once beat up the biggest guy on our block after he threw a rock at her. Hit him in the face with a baseball bat and sent him to the ER. The only person I ever saw that could hold her own was this black chick whose older brothers were both crips.

By the time I had my first real fight, I asked my dad for some lessons and he found that I had already picked up several moves from big sister and was way ahead of mein opponent. So he started teaching me martial arts and boxing. That motherfucker could really hit hard. I asked him to give me his hardest punch one day and instantly regretted it because I flew backwards just from being hit on the arm. I ended up having to retire from fighting because I almost killed a guy in Seattle for talking shit about Tacoma. Grabbed him by the throat and threw him into a wall, next thing I remember I was getting pulled off him and told to gtfo belfore the cops showed up. Let that be a lesson to some of you Tac Town hatin fuck boiz. #tuff
    ykw
    The sister that loved to fight dated the best looking guys in school and was very popular. Homecoming queen and shit. Had big tits and loved to party. Taught lil J how to smoke weed and be cool.

My poor fucking dad.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Was the guy who flashed the female jogger before being tackled and held down by said jogger
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

ykw
    The sister that loved to fight dated the best looking guys in school and was very popular. Homecoming queen and shit. Had big tits and loved to party. Taught lil J how to smoke weed and be cool.

My poor fucking dad.
    Had?

Ts and Ps

for the tits
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    J?
    J gets fucking weirder and weirder
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

what about ocarina of time
    Never played that shit. Blitz 2001, wrestlemania 2K, halo, fifa, ncaa, gta/red dead or gtfo. Nerdiest shit I play is skyrim and fallout.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

What is normal anyways?
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Was the guy arrested in Phoenix for having a cooler filled with male genitalia
    PurpleJ said:

What is normal anyways?
    Think J.

Then, the opposite is normal.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    30 days in the county jail

Lurk a little more. This is garden variety J.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Smoking doobies with a Saudi Prince during marathon sessions of Legend of Zelda
    PurpleJ said:

It still blows my mind that the guy in charge of dashboard enlisted J to run it.
    I wasn’t in charge of anything. Udubdave had the ban power and all I did was delete hondo threads and fuck with him until he left.
    I have a job for you.