Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Don't know if this was discussed from the Apple Cup but what was that weird looking D formation...

2»

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

My standards are low but Zillow has 10+ 1MUSD listings there right now. For a little back water community it’s slowly turned into a place for modest wealth to hide.

Who the fuck would drop a million + on a house to live in Vancouver?
    Lots of retirees out of California who can't afford the living costs any longer but can sell their 1,500 sqft home for a million and a half. Then live the tax free life on the Wa/Or border like H.
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    Thanks to this thread I’m going to watch the snow bowl 2.0 30 times this morning
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam
    McLovin said:

We called this early in the 2nd quarter with WSU at 3rd and 2, and we held them.

What formation is this?

It looks bad ass.

This is called "Lol we know you can't run it up the fucking middle unless it's a draw play" or "NoPower" for short.
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    Update I didn’t remember the game was so sloppy. I know the snow and all but yikes 2 tds for the coog came from our sloppy turnovers one thing I watched and am so grateful is that we don’t have to see Brownsox fumble the ball at a crucial point in the game
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Update I didn’t remember the game was so sloppy. I know the snow and all but yikes 2 tds for the coog came from our sloppy turnovers one thing I watched and am so grateful is that we don’t have to see Brownsox fumble the ball at a crucial point in the game

Browning was actively throwing games at the end of last year
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter

You can get a 600 sf studio condo in LA for a million

Or a piece of shit 1940 craftsman in Seattle

Or a 6000 sf spread in the sticks

It's a matter of choice

You rang?!?

It's not quite 6K.

Close.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

You can get a 600 sf studio condo in LA for a million

Or a piece of shit 1940 craftsman in Seattle

Or a 6000 sf spread in the sticks

It's a matter of choice

Sounds like you need to call Kim. He can help you out.