Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    OMG yes please. I'm so excited to watch that. Oregon is gonna shit all over themselves and embarrass the conference even more. Can't wait.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I maintain Lee Corso and Puddles is one of the greatest love stories of all time.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2019
    We all know how this is going to end without a bunch of lucky ass fuck-ups by the other team from Alabama. Oregon will hang and be scrappy and lose like Arkansas or Kentucky because they just don't have the athletes.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    dtd said:

We all know how this is going to end without a bunch of lucky ass fuck-ups by the other team from Alabama. Oregon will hang and be scrappy and lose like Arkansas or Kentucky because they just don't have the athletes.

The psychology of it is different. It's not Auburn playing down to other SEC teams that have historically been bad. This is SEC versus Pac-12 and Auburn versus a hyped up Oregon team with an NFL QB. They are going to look to make a statement and they will come out looking to stun Oregon with a punch to the mouth. I don't think Oregon has the reliable offensive weapons around Herbert or the team maturity in big games on the road to trade scores back and forth with Auburn. I'll be surprised if Oregon keeps it close.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019

dtd said:

The psychology of it is different. It's not Auburn playing down to other SEC teams that have historically been bad. This is SEC versus Pac-12 and Auburn versus a hyped up Oregon team with an NFL QB. They are going to look to make a statement and they will come out looking to stun Oregon with a punch to the mouth. I don't think Oregon has the reliable offensive weapons around Herbert or the team maturity in big games on the road to trade scores back and forth with Auburn. I'll be surprised if Oregon keeps it close.
    You don’t say! 🤭
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

dtd said:

Color me shocked 😳
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

You must be new here.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    Swaye's Wigwam

OMG yes please. I'm so excited to watch that. Oregon is gonna shit all over themselves and embarrass the conference even more. Can't wait.

I could actually see them coming out and winning this one.

Then shitting the bed against Nevada in a letdown game.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    Founders Club

I could actually see them coming out and winning this one.

Then shitting the bed against Nevada in a letdown game.
    And finish as the scariest 8-4 team in the country that nobody wants to face, until they lose their bowl game, but still.