Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

LOLs About Ruth and FREE PUB for HH

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
twitter thread starts with Andrew Percival, another legit dude, who is incredulous that he got blocked by RR on the twatters for asking a football question (and then he goes on to mention he can see all her personal shit on FB where she discloses medical issues and goes public with family fights LOL but hey, re: football he is blocked)

but then as you LOL your way through the replies...this one stands out to me:

for anyone who reads the Wilner Hotline, Tom is easily the most frequent commenter who brings a shit ton of knowledge about the Pac12 and especially it's Directv relationship to the game...he's likely as credible a fan contributor as you can get... and what is his opinion of us? He gets it's satire but populated with great insights too.

back to Andrew Percival... admits we aren't really his (tea?) bag because it's too edgy for his humor, but says it eloquently enough.

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Yeah ... "Edgy!?" .... "Edgy?!"

Well, fuck that guy!
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,801 Swaye's Wigwam

Well that’s the first tim in my life I’ve been called “edgy”.

Well to be honest, I was taken aback by you almost getting into a fistfight with that wanker wearing the Penn Crew sweatshirt and talking shit about UW

You have a violent temper
    My anger gets to cataclysmic levels when it comes to wankers wearing Penn Crew sweatshirts.
    “Violent temper”.

You are myKG.

Hope to see you in Pasadena and January and mercilessly beat the fuck out some fuckeyes for fun with you.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam

Well to be honest, I was taken aback by you almost getting into a fistfight with that wanker wearing the Penn Crew sweatshirt and talking shit about UW

My anger gets to cataclysmic levels when it comes to wankers wearing Penn Crew sweatshirts.
    I here you had him Quaking in his shell.
    I disagree with Quakers @GrundleStiltzkin except they make good oatmeal.
    A rather oily bunch, imo
    I have a frend and he wouldn't hurt a fly.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter

I here you had him Quaking in his shell.
    I disagree with Quakers @GrundleStiltzkin except they make good oatmeal.
    Say what you will about Quakers, but at least they’re not as shady as those shiftless Mennonites.

When you're a Quake,
    You're a Quake all the way
    From your first cigarette
    To your last dyin' day.

When you're a Quake,
    If the spit hits the fan,
    You got brothers around,
    You're a family man.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

@YellowSnow true? Say it ain't so!

My image of the learned rowboatsman is shattered.

Besides, what kind of retard talks shit about UW crew from a Penn platform? They suck.

To think that you once thought I’d be afraid of a little brown person at 7-11 in the U District near Aurora.
    Don't get too full of yourself Yella. I could still pummel your balls with a straight-ahead jab! And you'll have some serious splainin' to do with Mrs. Yella when you waddle in the front door.
    Imagine being afraid of a little Cuban man