Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shit. Unleashed. Belongs.

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Are you drinking already, Mike?

You assume I stopped at some point.
    That thought actually crossed my mind
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2013

Criticism of day drinking is ok, but if you want to be negative about drinking before 8 am then you're gone.

Dig a little deeper. Why are they drinking before 8 am? They may start drinking later in the day, you never know. As always, let it play out.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Criticism of day drinking is ok, but if you want to be negative about drinking before 8 am then you're gone.

Dig a little deeper. Why are they drinking before 8 am? They may start drinking later in the day, you never know. As always, let it play out.

I didn't know it was February already. If you're stressing over day drinking already you might need a time out
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I didn't know it was February already. If you're stressing over day drinking already you might need a time out
    Day drink in January then pop off.