Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CuntWaffles assistant coach tier list v2.0

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
edited July 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Ok so 2 years ago I got really drunk one night and posted my thoughts about an “annual” assistant coach tier list. But I’m too lazy to do an “annual” tier list. So bi-annual or something.

God tier:

Ikaika Malloe -You have seen what he has done in the last 2 years. Nothing else needed to be said.

Jimmy Lake - One amazing DB after another. What we are known for. He’s going to leave one day. Fuck.

Tim Socha: Never leaving. Will have the longest streak of “God tier” of all time.

Top tier:

Pete Kwiatowedskiakkia: Not much needs to be said.

Mid tier:

Scott Huff: Ride the Lightning. So fucking stupid, but it works? He’s brought in almost every offensive lineman we wanted in the West coast. He gets as close to top tier as it can get. One more good recruiting class and he is there.

Junior Adams: Pakua and McMillan. He went from low tier to mid tier in 1 month since the 1 month he had been here. Holy hell has this guy been impressive.

Low tier:

Bush Hamadan;Bob Gregory;Keith cantkeepmyonlinedrunkdickinmypants Bhonerpoper: It’s been beaten like a dead horse

Bottom tier:

Jordan PaoPao:Jordan PaoPao

Unknown tier:

Will Harris: You are doing something although I don’t know what it is. Something about shadowing Jimmy Lake. Which is good. I hope?

You’re Welcome.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club
    Can we? rename the bottom tier either the Power Bottom Tier or the Brent Pease/Chris Strauer/Jordan Paopao Tier?
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Lil'Dennis is gone you can stop pretending PaoPao sucks to get senpai to notice you.
  • NLdawgNLdawg Member Posts: 53

Scott Huff: Ride the Lightning. So fucking stupid, but it works? He’s brought in almost every offensive lineman we wanted in the West coast. He gets as close to top tier as it can get. One more good recruiting class and he is there.

Adrian Klemm says let’s make sure he can develop guys before we crown him.
  • PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675

Ok so 2 years ago I got really drunk one night and posted my thoughts about an “annual” assistant coach tier list. But I’m too lazy to do an “annual” tier list. So bi-annual or something.

God tier:

Ikaika Malloe -You have seen what he has done in the last 2 years. Nothing else needed to be said.

Jimmy Lake - One amazing DB after another. What we are known for. He’s going to leave one day. Fuck.

Tim Socha: Never leaving. Will have the longest streak of “God tier” of all time.

Top tier:

Pete Kwiatowedskiakkia: Not much needs to be said.

Mid tier:

Junior Adams: Pakua and McMillan. He went from low tier to mid tier in 1 month since the 1 month he had been here. Holy hell has this guy been impressive.

Low tier:

Bush Hamadan;Bob Gregory;Keith cantkeepmyonlinedrunkdickinmypants Bhonerpoper: It’s been beaten like a dead horse

Bottom tier:

Jordan PaoPao:Jordan PaoPao

Unknown tier:

Will Harris: You are doing something although I don’t know what it is. Something about shadowing Jimmy Lake. Which is good. I hope?

You’re Welcome.

How fucking DARE you
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,534 Swaye's Wigwam
    Im usually a big fan of your material cunt but this is a miss
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited July 2019
    @Dennis_DeYoung and @CokeGreaterThanPepsi were wrong on ikaika, junior, huff and lubik.

I guess if their track record is correct, hamdan sux
    Bread said:

Lil'Dennis is gone you can stop pretending PaoPao sucks to get senpai to notice you.

wtf is that??? can you anally get this?
  • guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    Kwat's a god. As a coordinator, he's made more of an impact on this program than possibly all of the other coaches combined. He can't recruit worth a shit though, and it's really starting to hurt us at OLB. But that's on Pete now... it' been problem for years and Pete has to find a way to help Kwat out.

Paopao's too low... way too much production & development from his group over the years for him not to be at least middle tier. Would like to see the dude recruit better though.

Really important year for Bonerpop. He's had Gaskin for four years and it's hard to know what, if anything, Boner brings to the table. If Ahmed develops into someone who can run between the tackles, Pleasant & McGrew become solid contributors, and Fig Newton shows up.... that will say a lot. Tick, tick, tick ;)

Ikaika & NoBalls.... total legends. Nuff said there.

Huff's recruiting is bonkers... but I still need to see more from him as a developer & coach. We have the OL talent to impose ourselves on motherfuckers this year... wanna see that happen.

I think we could do way better than Bob Gregory. Shitty recruiter, terrible special teams coach, and outside of BBK... who else has really steadily improved and developed under his watch? I wish we would shitcan this dude.

Agree on Will Harris... especially considering how we never even came close on Ringo or Ransom this year. I have no fucking idea what this guy does. None.

• NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    No idea what Will Harris does as a recruiter, but I think he's a vital part of the in-game coaching. He's up in the box with Kwat... basically acting as Lake's eye in the sky for the secondary while Kwat is handling the front 7.

As long as Lake is here as DC I think that 10th assistant will be a secondary coach. Not sure yet that Harris will be that guy long-term
    NEsnake12 said:

No idea what Will Harris does as a recruiter, but I think he's a vital part of the in-game coaching. He's up in the box with Kwat... basically acting as Lake's eye in the sky for the secondary while Kwat is handling the front 7.

As long as Lake is here as DC I think that 10th assistant will be a secondary coach. Not sure yet that Harris will be that guy long-term

Not sure how I feel about that. I would prefer kwat would get more in recruiting trail than jimmy getting DB coaching help
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Doogles said:

How is Kwiatkowski not God tier?

PaoPao has put more TEs in the NFL for Washington than the programs previous 20 years but he sucks because not enough out of state 4/5 stars. Ok

Sizzle matters.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,308
    FirePete said:

NEsnake12 said:

Not sure how I feel about that. I would prefer kwat would get more in recruiting trail than jimmy getting DB coaching help
    Still it makes sense to have two DB coaches, especially if one is the D coordinator. You don't need 2 OLB coaches to help Kwat recruit, Lake or Harris should be forced to help him. OR, fire Gregory and get a stud recruiter. There are plenty of solutions that we hopefully start making.
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
    guntlove said:

Huff's recruiting is bonkers... but I still need to see more from him as a developer & coach. We have the OL talent to impose ourselves on motherfuckers this year... wanna see that happen.

I just hope that we get to find out... meaning Pete makes some changes to the offense to allow for this.

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club

Doogles said:

How is Kwiatkowski not God tier?

PaoPao has put more TEs in the NFL for Washington than the programs previous 20 years but he sucks because not enough out of state 4/5 stars. Ok

Sizzle matters.
    Everything matters