Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Happy Sark Day!!!!!! 7-6-2019

2»

Comments

• whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,612 Standard Supporter
    whlinder said:

Played golf. Came in to the bar to find out the bridesmaids party for the wedding tonight had ordered 30 shots of Patron.

After I shower gonna celebrate the 7/6 wedding with all of them. Sark style.

Also @Swaye you had a chance to make 7/6 your wedding day, immortalizing Sark forever, and did not. Shame shame.

Find your own pics:

Tl, dr:
    Bride has two dads

Bride has a very open FB

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club
    dnc said:

May 4th is the REAL Sark Day but I have no issues celebrating multiple tims a year.

You're a purist
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club
    whlinder said:

Played golf. Came in to the bar to find out the bridesmaids party for the wedding tonight had ordered 30 shots of Patron.

After I shower gonna celebrate the 7/6 wedding with all of them. Sark style.

Also @Swaye you had a chance to make 7/6 your wedding day, immortalizing Sark forever, and did not. Shame shame.

Actually a smart move not to associate your marriage with a guy that loved cheating on his wife.