Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The past is for Dugthedoog (deserves owen)

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
Fuck, I remember going to the SC game as a student in Gilbys first year and vociferously lamenting the fact that we didn't have 1 fucking player from that year's recruiting class who USC even wanted (I wasn't really counting Jon Lyon because he fucking sucked and doubted the validity of the supposed offer).

We were getting plungered, I was sitting with sun in my eyes, drunk starting to border hungover, and pondering lighting myself on fire so I didn't have to make the parched walk of shame uphill to 17th. When some jersey skamk likely being passed around the team start getting in my face and bragging that she was REALLY good friends with Robert Lewis and telling me I'm wrong because he had a usc offer (as if 1 player out of 20 whatever really fucking matters). I was miserable at that point and didn't give a shit, so I began to laugh in her face and tell her that she was right... he DID have an offer. Until USC pulled it (injury concerns iirc) and he decided to go to UW.

I guess being so inebriated I didn't realize at first just how fucking pathetic it was until the words came out of my mouth, that essentially we? had fallen to the point of getting bent over by consistently by a team and picking from their leftovers.

I sulked for the remainder of the game. It may have gotten windy and caused my eyes to water. How naive to think it couldn't get much worse. If I wouldve known the true extent, 81% chance I would have ended it all. FYFMFE.

Comments