Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Even after all these years, Condotta claims that Willingham restored respectability at UW

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    what a piece of shit take on the program that Willingham brought respectability when he was so obvious in his blatant dereliction of duty, responsibility and effort as well as completely hypocritical in his leadership of the program. If by bringing us back to respectability, Condotta meant that he took money from the UW and delivered jack shit then I guess that it's correct.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,038
    Lambright ranked ahead of Neu?

Fuck that
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Lambright ranked ahead of Neu?

Fuck that

Wasn’t Confaggot the snitch? If so, surprised Neu isn’t last.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

“For a brief time appeared to have restored some respectability” doesn’t follow from the headline.

Fake news.

That might require a judge's ruling, but you might be right. He refers to restoring respectability, but then seems to imply that the goodwill was ultimately only tarnished by the 0-12 record. It triggered me.

But you might be right. Stalin will get one of his judges on this ASAP to render a decision.
    Good luck getting this kind of humility from Roof or the LPT.

Stalin 4 Lyf bitches!
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

“For a brief time appeared to have restored some respectability” doesn’t follow from the headline.

Fake news.

That might require a judge's ruling, but you might be right. He refers to restoring respectability, but then seems to imply that the goodwill was ultimately only tarnished by the 0-12 record. It triggered me.

But you might be right. Stalin will get one of his judges on this ASAP to render a decision.
    Please make it a judge with no wife or family for you to threaten.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

Fake news.

If this is a totalitarian regime, why do you still need judges? What kind of an internet fascist dictator tough guy are you?
    1- Stalin was not a fascist.
    2- Stalin had courts and judges. Sure they were “show” trials, but still...

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Fake news.

Good luck getting this kind of humility from Roof or the LPT.

Stalin 4 Lyf bitches!
    Silence!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

Fake news.

If this is a totalitarian regime, why do you still need judges? What kind of an internet fascist dictator tough guy are you?
    1- Stalin was not a fascist.
    2- Stalin had courts and judges. Sure they were “show” trials, but still...
    Well, you really killed the mood on that one
    Yellow Snow "gets it"
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter

Condotta ranked him dead last of all Seahawks and UW coaches. Don't slander Bob's good name.

That list as a whole sucked massive dick.

Lambo over Neu... no.