Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In State Gate

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
I've been pretty vocal about my frustrations about in state kids not getting offers.

Of the six I've been most frustrated by, three of them have already been offered in June: Will Latu, Carson Bruener and Gee Scott, Jr.

Now if we can just get Julien Simon an offer and Peter Latu a tutor I'll be pretty happy.

Thank you Coach Pete for coming through.

Great month to be a Dwag!

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam
    What do you think of Levi Rogers?
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    dnc said:

I've been pretty vocal about my frustrations about in state kids not getting offers.

Of the six I've been most frustrated by, three of them have already been offered in June: Will Latu, Carson Bruener and Gee Scott, Jr.

Now if we can just get Julien Simon an offer and Peter Latu a tutor I'll be pretty happy.

What about the 6th you didn't mention? I joined the fucking Wam for hot chat, and far as I can tell, there's no horny singles or DJ Rogers scuttlebutt over there.

Can @Tequilla spoonfeed??
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    DJ Rodgers is the other one I've been frustrated didn't get an offer but I feel like his is the most justifiable even though no one will exactly say why. I wish they'd offer Peter Latu but withholding offers until guys get their grades right obviously inspired Will to get his together so I can't completely hate on that strategy.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited June 2019
    Emoterman said:

dnc said:

What about the 6th you didn't mention? I joined the fucking Wam for hot chat, and far as I can tell, there's no horny singles or DJ Rogers scuttlebutt over there.

1. Will Latu
    2. Gee Scott
    3. Julien Simon
    4. Carson Bruener
    5. Peter Latu
    6. DJ Rodgers

Rodgers is the one I didn't address in the OP and I did in a comment above. I think there's probably good reason though we may never know what it is.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    dnc said:

Emoterman said:

dnc said:

1. Will Latu
    2. Gee Scott
    3. Julien Simon
    4. Carson Bruener
    5. Peter Latu
    6. DJ Rodgers

Rodgers is the one I didn't address in the OP and I did in a comment above. I think there's probably good reason though we may never know what it is.
    It appears to be a case of 53 seconds, fren.
  • PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675

Redman, Yurosek, and Taylor are all better than DJ too btw.

Quite easily
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Redman, Yurosek, and Taylor are all better than DJ too btw.

I feel like this doesn't get said enough. Regardless of what DJ did (faggy wink), I don't think he ever would have gotten an offer with the guys we're in on.