Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think we are in pretty good shape for his teammate

https://247sports.com/player/dillon-johnson-46053816/
    “The Ducks have landed a commitment from a big-bodied running back out of Mississippi. On Friday, Greenville (Miss.) St. Joseph running back Trey Benson pulled the trigger and committed to Oregon shortly after taking an official visit to the Ducks.

The prospect made his commitment via twitter,

First of all I would like to Thank the man upstairs for putting me in this position. NONE OF THIS wouldn't even be possible if it wasn't for you giving me all these blessings, after talking to my family I feel like this is the best decision for me in regards of my future on and off the field and I also wanted to be DIFFERENT! I wanted to start a new TREND. This was a very very hard decision to go 36 hours away from home but It's all gonna be worth it and I put everything above me My education played a big role in this decision and that priority hasn't changed. With that being said, I am Committing to THE University of OREGON .. #ScoDucks

The 6-foot, 210 lbs. running back is having a strong spring clocking a 4.49 lased-timed 40-yard dash at the Opening Regional in New Orleans. Benson also clocked a 4.45 shuttle with a 35-inch vertical jump. The running back was the position MVP from the New Orleans regional.”-Duck Territory
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,379
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    Three K’s on the end. Perfect for a state formed as a white only utopia.
  • KkkliffKkklingsburyKkkliffKkklingsbury Member Posts: 151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Three K’s on the end. Perfect for a state formed as a white only utopia.

I was really feeling UW earlier this spring with report of Pete's recruiting proclivities but I gotta admit @DJDuck has made me reevaluate. Sco Ducks!
    edited June 2019
    Good you are re-evaluating, the Beavs with a #53 ranking in 2020 recruiting are now only 10 places behind UW and they have some JC’s that don’t count in the rankings.

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    It’s fucking June DJ the majority of our targets haven’t even committed yet hth!
    edited June 2019
    I’m sure UW will have a good class in the end.😊
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

Good you are re-evaluating, the Beavs with a #53 ranking in 2020 recruiting are now only 10 places behind UW and they have some JC’s that don’t count in the rankings.

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

Washington average recruit 89.06
    Oregon State average recruit 85.25
    Oregon average recruit 89.8

We're a lot closer to your class than Beavis'.

hth.

edited June 2019
    Smith has the Beavs on the right track. They are doing really well for them. They also have 2-3 JC’s that aren’t listed in the ratings. I never thought that the Beavs were going to sign a better class than UW. I’m just needling you. The Beavs have to crawl before they can walk.