Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

GAME TIMES

2»

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Back to the studios for the Halftime Report, sponsored by Grindr
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    if the Chinese are using robots at least they could use a chick robot (wood btw)

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    And yet @RoadDawg55 has better access to the pac channel than all of us
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    These gaymes are shit and your all fags
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

LOL at Cal and OSU. Like i am starting to watch a game at 10:30 at night. I'll be passed out by the kickoff. LarryScottFS

These 10:30 EST games really suck because it's hard to pace my drinking so that I can it to halftime. FML
    Last year I’d stack my alcohol consumption with kratom and some hemp blunts. I usually made it to the third quarter.

• spudenspuden Member Posts: 358
    10:30 Eastern games suck, no one gives a shit about west coast football on the east coast, but at least 8:30 eastern is watchable. At 10:30, old people are in bed and young people are out at 10:30 on a Friday or Saturday. So dumb.
    Plus, as others have said it is death to to controlling consumption so I don’t pass out at halftime at midnight. Not to mention, the last two + years of atrocious mindbogglingly complicated offensive fuckery causes me to quickly ramp up alcohol intake to straight bourbon after watching stupid underwhelming quarterback play and complicated schemes fail. Then just before halftime we somehow figure out that oh, yeah, we actually have good players on the line and tight end, maybe we should use those guys. Oh, and we are good at running, huh, maybe we should try that play that Gaskins just broke off for 25 yards again.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    HuskyJW said:

Tequilla said:

Not a huge fan of the Apple Cup game time for personal reasons

We always win on Fridays
    HRYK
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    spuden said:

10:30 Eastern games suck, no one gives a shit about west coast football on the east coast, but at least 8:30 eastern is watchable. At 10:30, old people are in bed and young people are out at 10:30 on a Friday or Saturday. So dumb.
    Plus, as others have said it is death to to controlling consumption so I don’t pass out at halftime at midnight. Not to mention, the last two + years of atrocious mindbogglingly complicated offensive fuckery causes me to quickly ramp up alcohol intake to straight bourbon after watching stupid underwhelming quarterback play and complicated schemes fail. Then just before halftime we somehow figure out that oh, yeah, we actually have good players on the line and tight end, maybe we should use those guys. Oh, and we are good at running, huh, maybe we should try that play that Gaskins just broke off for 25 yards again.

If no one sees us lose to Cal they legally can't use it to keep us out of the playoff.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

if the Chinese are using robots at least they could use a chick robot (wood btw)

I could bend her into a pretzel and spin her around on my knob. Me likey...
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Swaye said:

LOL at Cal and OSU. Like i am starting to watch a game at 10:30 at night. I'll be passed out by the kickoff. LarryScottFS

These 10:30 EST games really suck because it's hard to pace my drinking so that I can it to halftime. FML
    I read these things from East Coat time zone guys and always chuckle because I have the same problem living in the West
    Better seats for me!!