Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The ILB'S...boy what a mess

Couple that with the IDL and 4 new starters at DB..I can imagine BYU, CAL coaches drooling for an early-season upset...

5k ft, the Provo heat, monster OL ahead of a physical Sitake running game, a Republican presidential candidates son at WR, a deafening crowd of screaming virgin mormon's (that pent-up testosterone induced screaming reaches unusual decibel levels...its something to experience), a returning stud @ QB, 4 returning starters accross the board at corner-safety. This game will be interesting...

As Pup said earlier, this game is no gimmie. Hard to win early at BYU... CAL licking chops too. Being at home I expect a win, but CAL no gimmie either.

Let Pup be clear, Petersen should win at BYU...but should and will are entirely different...Michigan fans thought a win at Utah was a gimmie too a few years ago. Elevation and heat matter in deep in the 4th quarter #ineedoxygen, #coolzone

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Brokeback meme is quite appropriate for pup.

ooybe
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Couple that with the IDL and 4 new starters at DB..I can imagine BYU, CAL coaches drooling for an early-season upset...

5k ft, the Provo heat, monster OL ahead of a physical Sitake running game, a Republican presidential candidates son at WR, a deafening crowd of screaming virgin mormon's (that pent-up testosterone induced screaming reaches unusual decibel levels...its something to experience), a returning stud @ QB, 4 returning starters accross the board at corner-safety. This game will be interesting...

As Pup said earlier, this game is no gimmie. Hard to win early at BYU... CAL licking chops too. Being at home I expect a win, but CAL no gimmie either.

Let Pup be clear, Petersen should win at BYU...but should and will are entirely different...Michigan fans thought a win at Utah was a gimmie too a few years ago. Elevation and heat matter in deep in the 4th quarter #ineedoxygen, #coolzone

Keeping this place afloat Derek. Football talk or saggy tit gifs and 7th grade immature banter? Your choice. 5 years ago this was actually a football forum with clever comedy on the side. What do you call it now Stalin? A place where the same 4 guys control poo poo content? You used to want to talk about husky football...your fag reference only proves my point?
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Do you even know who the ILBs are? I see no names mentioned here.
  • Options
    Wilcocks spending late nights up over soon-to-be-injured #13, #30, #43, #53...
  • Options
    chuck said:

Damn pup. Your take on the UW defense this year really suck. It's like you've been away from the program over the past 4-5 seasons.

So here's some help for you. The interior DL has experienced and talented 290 pounders, and even more talented RS freshmen at the nose in Taki and Tuli. It's going to be better this year than last when it was Gaines and two true fresh backing him up. The D backfield, while rightfully unsettled as of the end of spring, is overflowing with talent like UW has never boasted before...ever. This under a coach who keeps churning out dominating secondaries and high draft picks. It's going to be well prepared after a spring, summer and fall of intense competition dominant again, perhaps moreso than previously.

Linebacker is thin. Nobody will dispute that. Yet Wellington, and the young guys bring far more physical talent on the inside than what we lost, and we have a monster outside who is poised for a breakout year. There is less experience, but more talent than we've had, and it stands to benefit from a couple of the best developers of linebacker talent in the nation in Kwat and Gregory. Their shortfall has been recruiting not development, but they have some serious specimens to work with now.

BYU and Cal are going down in epic fashion.

Ok Chuck I've heard these same talking points for 35 years. Specimens, experienced 290#'s bla bla ...

9-3, 10-2 on their best day. But only if Eason or Haener show something on Saturdays, Ahmed learns how to run betwixt the tackles, Ngata can rush, a WR emerges downfield, the Temple Terror can play inside, Manu can make his 1st tackle, a safety can emerge, a corner opposite Taylor bla bla bla I could go on...that's but a few questions I'd like answered b4 I run off at the mouth and pick 11-1 like all of u you ignorant fuckstanks.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This one gets me every time. Especially the dude in the top right who is having a great time until he realizes he’s on camera and then tries to act like he wasn’t into it.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,846
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lot of collective butt stuff knowledge here.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,609
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Damn pup. Your take on the UW defense this year really suck. It's like you've been away from the program over the past 4-5 seasons.

So here's some help for you. The interior DL has experienced and talented 290 pounders, and even more talented RS freshmen at the nose in Taki and Tuli. It's going to be better this year than last when it was Gaines and two true fresh backing him up. The D backfield, while rightfully unsettled as of the end of spring, is overflowing with talent like UW has never boasted before...ever. This under a coach who keeps churning out dominating secondaries and high draft picks. It's going to be well prepared after a spring, summer and fall of intense competition dominant again, perhaps moreso than previously.

Linebacker is thin. Nobody will dispute that. Yet Wellington, and the young guys bring far more physical talent on the inside than what we lost, and we have a monster outside who is poised for a breakout year. There is less experience, but more talent than we've had, and it stands to benefit from a couple of the best developers of linebacker talent in the nation in Kwat and Gregory. Their shortfall has been recruiting not development, but they have some serious specimens to work with now.

BYU and Cal are going down in epic fashion.

Ok Chuck I've heard these same talking points for 35 years. Specimens, experienced 290#'s bla bla ...

9-3, 10-2 on their best day. But only if Eason or Haener show something on Saturdays, Ahmed learns how to run betwixt the tackles, Ngata can rush, a WR emerges downfield, the Temple Terror can play inside, Manu can make his 1st tackle, a safety can emerge, a corner opposite Taylor bla bla bla I could go on...that's but a few questions I'd like answered b4 I run off at the mouth and pick 11-1 like all of u you ignorant fuckstanks.
    Everyone has ifs pup. Basically, if they're good then they'll be good. How's that for general? It's basically the same statement you're complaining about. Kind if hard to argue with though, isn't it? Calling me and everyone else funny names, and believe me I fucking live fuckstank it's one of your best, doesn't really win you any points in the debate. Do better.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This one gets me every time. Especially the dude in the top right who is having a great time until he realizes he’s on camera and then tries to act like he wasn’t into it wipe the cocaine off his nose so the school doesn't see it and kick him out.
  • Options

Leave!,

You'd know about leaving Damone;)