Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whatever.

BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited May 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Ah nevermind. Not sure what can even be accomplished.

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    It's pretty obvious you don't get this place. No shame in that, plenty of people at your IQ level haven't gotten it either.

Kudos for giving it the old college try.

Now fuck off and LEAVE!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Will it include the trademark crude, vulgar, and cynical tone that permeates the HH crew? Count me out if it does.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    It's a Husky site founded by an author named Derek Johnson. His big claim to fame is alienating a large portion of the fanbase with his book "Bow Down to Willingham: How White Guilt Enabled a Secretly Malicious Coach to Destroy the Once-Mighty Washington Huskies". It was basically a hit piece that said his hiring was for political purposes (diversity hire), citing many "anonymous" sources. Basically people who didn't have the balls to sign names to their accusations. Topics also included the Marxist agenda of UW upper campus, Obama, and bashing the political left. Normally I would be okay with that (I don't like the left either), but it went beyond the pale. Safe to say he lost all his contacts within the UW AD and went full Alex Jones infowars conspiracy theory afterwards. Willingham sucked, but it didn't require any racist crap to point that out, much less a long winded diatribe on the subject. Just my two cents as a REAL Husky fan. Last I heard from the guy he was denying the fact that black males are targeted unfairly by the police. He should say that to my friends (who have no criminal record) who got pulled over on the way home from church last month and were searched and detained illegally.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Mike Damone created that site and just stole everything from The Pit. Just a cheap imitation with 10% of the creativity and wit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BerlinerBaer said:
    Hardcore Husky isn't a normal fan board.
    Heh. Hardcore Husky actually wasn't the one I was referring to, but that board....um......yeah.

And if anyone disagrees with my OP, you're welcome to go choke on a bag of dicks. Just kidding!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ah nevermind. Not sure what can even be accomplished.

It's called ragequitting. This is more of a case of lamequitting.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,913
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

It's pretty obvious you don't get this place. No shame in that, plenty of people at your IQ level haven't gotten it either.

Kudos for giving it the old college try.

Now fuck off and LEAVE!

I wish I could use this as some sort of automated message
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,913
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

It's a Husky site founded by an author named Derek Johnson. His big claim to fame is alienating a large portion of the fanbase with his book "Bow Down to Willingham: How White Guilt Enabled a Secretly Malicious Coach to Destroy the Once-Mighty Washington Huskies". It was basically a hit piece that said his hiring was for political purposes (diversity hire), citing many "anonymous" sources. Basically people who didn't have the balls to sign names to their accusations. Topics also included the Marxist agenda of UW upper campus, Obama, and bashing the political left. Normally I would be okay with that (I don't like the left either), but it went beyond the pale. Safe to say he lost all his contacts within the UW AD and went full Alex Jones infowars conspiracy theory afterwards. Willingham sucked, but it didn't require any racist crap to point that out, much less a long winded diatribe on the subject. Just my two cents as a REAL Husky fan. Last I heard from the guy he was denying the fact that black males are targeted unfairly by the police. He should say that to my friends (who have no criminal record) who got pulled over on the way home from church last month and were searched and detained illegally.

I have never denied that black males are sometimes targeted unfairly by the police. In fact my first roommate (and best friend for a couple years) was a back guy from Flint, Michigan and I witnessed a couple of situations like that just being around him. On the other hand, I have said that police have been unfairly demonized and are pawns in a larger political game.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This would be the proper place to drop the Twitter rant from the Bama fan about speculation and proof in hand.