Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Luke Mounger

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,821
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Give up the dead-end gig at Dawgman and go back to the streets choking on weiners for a living.

Scriempos will be a breakout player this spring? The constant poundins from Ed Murray and Kimmy have clouded your ability to think straight.

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sounds like you care.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sounds like you care.

They are brothers from the same two Dads
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Give up the dead-end gig at Dawgman and go back to the streets choking on weiners for a living.

Scriempos will be a breakout player this spring? The constant poundins from Ed Murray and Kimmy have clouded your ability to think straight.

I’d rather have a dead end job than working the streets, choking on wieners. But that’s just me.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,865
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

I’d rather have a dead end job than working the streets, choking on wieners. But that’s just me.
    Depends... does the wieners come with crack? You’d be amazed what you’d do for more crack when your high and out of cash.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Depends... does the wieners come with crack? You’d be amazed what you’d do for more crack when your high and out of cash.
    Sounds like you’ve been broke
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,865
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like you’ve been broke
    Pour, not broke. I was a semi-functional addict.

Now, 1 dollar north of pour.