Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yuge if true

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
edited May 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board

Gives @89ute something to shout about

Another black eye—and he’s had many—for @puppylove_sugarsteel

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Not even @89ute believes that
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Utah is an obvious choice in South. So the point? I'll take Herbert over Cuntley.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019

Utah is an obvious choice in South. So the point? I'll take Herbert over Cuntley.

You like Herbert in all those big road games? How'd he do on the road last season?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

I think we're getting to point where the Pac-12 media is sick and tired of UW being the favorite every year because it's boring for them.

It's because you don't have any individual good players
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I think we're getting to point where the Pac-12 media is sick and tired of UW being the favorite every year because it's boring for them.

We’re also there on this bored
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    @89ute's silence speaks volumes
  • Options
    Avatarsare4fagsAvatarsare4fags Member Posts: 125
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

That's was funny I laffed. The chances of us not having good players is about as likely as us beating you guys.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    89ute said:

We have a tendency to totally shit the bed when viewed as a favorite. Our DNA has been the little program that could. Transitioning from a BSC buster to one of the members of the "haves" is just as much a mental process as was the physical. I like that our roster finally has players that have no connection or concept of anything other than P5 competition and knowing they belong. It's pretty easy to jizz all over myself when thinking about the prospects of next year, but I quickly remind myself that we haven't been able to get past you fucks and we still have never won in the Coliseum.

If those things happen, jizz will fly.

You couldn't even beat Manny wilkins
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

We have a tendency to totally shit the bed when viewed as a favorite. Our DNA has been the little program that could. Transitioning from a BSC buster to one of the members of the "haves" is just as much a mental process as was the physical. I like that our roster finally has players that have no connection or concept of anything other than P5 competition and knowing they belong. It's pretty easy to jizz all over myself when thinking about the prospects of next year, but I quickly remind myself that we haven't been able to get past you fucks and we still have never won in the Coliseum.

You couldn't even beat Manny wilkins
    Trying to shoehorn your way into the same class as UW or the Coliseum? Your are and always will by my trailer trash cousin.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

89ute said:

When you see my collection of Stones vinyl this fall @89ute you will be reminded that you are still a have not. You may very well jizz yourself tho.
    Well executed humble brag.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Also, there's that minor issue of Leach owning Whitt
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Peterman said:

Also, there's that minor issue of Leach owning Whitt

Hey ... we fucking OWN Paul Wulff
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    89ute said:

We are basically Utah+
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

Pics?

Axeing for pumpy, SFJ ...
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019

That they know about...

We just so happen to have one of the top-2 most talented rosters in the conference and the best coaching staff...

It's kind of a no-brainer at this point that UW is the favorite to win the conference every year...