Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How Obama saw Trump's victory as a 'personal insult'. Also felt country turned on him

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Well, Trump had no victory. This country, for reasons that now make no sense at all, elects the loser because some voters are more equal than other voters.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Well, Trump had no victory. This country, for reasons that now make no sense at all, elects the loser because some voters are more equal than other voters.

Grow up. You lost. Then go educate yourself on why we have the representation that we do. There could be nothing worse for this Republic than to be run by NY and CA.
    I didn't run. You assholes like strongmen dictators because they make good football coaches. A democratic republic is not a football team, you know.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019

Grow up. You lost. Then go educate yourself on why we have the representation that we do. There could be nothing worse for this Republic than to be run by NY and CA.
    I didn't run. You assholes like strongmen dictators because they make good football coaches. A democratic republic is not a football team, you know.
    Pen and phone baby and you loved it. You loved "dictators" until the "dictator" was on the other team. Btw, pretty funny that a leftist, with the left's history of backing Lenin, Stalin, Castro, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Min, Kim Il-sung, Mugabe, Hugo Chavez, the fucking list is endless, is attempting to claim that Conservatives like strongmen.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Pen and phone baby and you loved it. You loved "dictators" until the "dictator" was on the other team. Btw, pretty funny that a leftist, with the left's history of backing Lenin, Stalin, Castro, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Min, Kim Il-sung, Mugabe, Hugo Chavez, the fucking list is endless, is attempting to claim that Conservatives like strongmen.
    No I didnt love any dictator
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Yes New York and LA should decide all elections. That sounds fair.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019

SFGbob said:

So you're the one leftist that never supported any of the people I listed. Weird how you felt so comfortable around all those other leftists who did support murdering tyrants. Bullshit, you're lying.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hey now. It was a strong WOMAN last time around.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Well, Trump had no victory. This country, for reasons that now make no sense at all, elects the loser because some voters inare more equal than other voters.

I'm left on some issues but right actually on some. You view the world in binary terms

So you're the one leftist that never supported any of the people I listed. Weird how you felt so comfortable around all those other leftists who did support murdering tyrants. Bullshit, you're lying.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Obunghole is whiny cunt but that's understandable since his wife's dick is bigger than his.