Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Envy of the World (US)

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:
    this is a load of sickening propaganda from the idiot
    Even the NY Times is reporting it!! year over year wage growth 3.2%

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/03/business/economy/jobs-report-april.html
    Labor shortages increase labor prices? Economists should really look into this!
    Or we could import millions of more illegals and drive wages down which is what you've been wanting O'Keefed.

Increasing wages is a good thing for workers many of who have been hurt by the massive influx of foreign labor. Liberals like yourself used to pride yourself on increasing the wages for workers.
    You used to be pro-growth. What changed?
    I am pro-growth. 3% last quarter. You're the one who voted anemic economic growth O'Keefed. What do you think all of those regulations and high taxes do to an economy? You want even higher taxes and even more regulations.
    I was unaware that Daddy had put an end to business cycles. I'm sure piling up deficits during the good times is not a problem.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    China is growing 6-7% a year. They are clearly destroying America.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Or we could import millions of more illegals and drive wages down which is what you've been wanting O'Keefed.

Increasing wages is a good thing for workers many of who have been hurt by the massive influx of foreign labor. Liberals like yourself used to pride yourself on increasing the wages for workers.
    I am pro-growth. 3% last quarter. You're the one who voted anemic economic growth O'Keefed. What do you think all of those regulations and high taxes do to an economy? You want even higher taxes and even more regulations.
    I was unaware that Daddy had put an end to business cycles. I'm sure piling up deficits during the good times is not a problem.
    You're fucking murder on claims I never made Kunt. I recall a group that was all in favor of cutting Federal spending. You shit all over them. Your only answer to deficits it raising taxes, you don't support cutting anything.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

China is growing 6-7% a year. They are clearly destroying America.

Your boy Biden would be happy to help them

Trump is putting America first
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

You're fucking murder on claims I never made Kunt. I recall a group that was all in favor of cutting Federal spending. You shit all over them. Your only answer to deficits it raising taxes, you don't support cutting anything.
    You're just making shit up again, blob.

There's no political will on the left or right to cut anything of consequence, i.e. entitlements. You've admitted that. So I propose we pay for more stuff in real time. You propose we cut stuff--but admit it won't happen. The real world is a frustrating place, ain't it?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I like the economy, but the economy was already strong with high employment.

The world doesn't envy any country led by that boasting, Mother-Russia loving bastard as president.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

You're just making shit up again, blob.

There's no political will on the left or right to cut anything of consequence, i.e. entitlements. You've admitted that. So I propose we pay for more stuff in real time. You propose we cut stuff--but admit it won't happen. The real world is a frustrating place, ain't it?
    Fucking liar. You shit all over the Tea Party you pathological lying piece of shit. No wonder you and Hondo have hit it off so well. I want to cut spending and support people who want to cut spending. You shit all over people who want to cut spending and vote for people who want to increase spending.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The world doesn't envy any country led by that boasting, Mother-Russia loving bastard as president.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Yea but I heard cheetoh face said a bad word one time and I don’t know if I will ever be able to get over it.

I'm offended every time I see your handle
  • Options

Where is 17/18 race?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

So? He inherited that disaster from the GOP.

By the way, one big factor working for Herr Hitler's ascention was his boosting of the German economy. Getting a good economy is great, but it is a pyrrhic (look it up) victory if you have to sell your soul to a dictator.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Reagan inherited a disaster from the democrats. Your drama queen bullshit about Hitler is just embarrassing for you

• Options

Reagan inherited a disaster from the democrats. Your drama queen bullshit about Hitler is just embarrassing for you

Why do you cut off 90/91? Race... Lying with stats.

Not to mention, if you are using growth rates. China has been killing us for years and years.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

So? He inherited that disaster from the GOP.

By the way, one big factor working for Herr Hitler's ascention was his boosting of the German economy. Getting a good economy is great, but it is a pyrrhic (look it up) victory if you have to sell your soul to a dictator.
    What policies that led to the economic meltdown did Obama opposes? And cite specifically the policies promoted by the GOP that led to the meltdown.