Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Notice to the bored about WeakArmCobra

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Weak Cheese has paid the $5,000 fee and been allowed to change his handle name. Henceforth he shall be known as "FirePete"

New name. Same shitty posts.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Weak Cheese has paid the $5,000 fee and been allowed to change his handle name. Henceforth he shall be known as "FirePete"

Is that tax deductible?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Fucking WAC

the struggle is always
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Can we do a fundraiser to change Pumpy's name to "OracleofMaltby69"?

FoxxxyBlonde6969
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    animate said:

Is that tax deductible?
    Pup could find a clever way to.
  • Options

animate said:

Is that tax deductible?
    How about a clever way to dip outta here for a month

• Options

animate said:

Is that tax deductible?
    How about a clever way to dip outta here for a month

Uh, more like 3...I think I'll take off tomorrow. Pup doesnt play on phone while vacationing. Oh foolish Pup, he's on permanent vacation what was he saying? My bad.

Just work hard. Someday one, maybe 2 of you bonio's will retire. Ok 1...my bet is on Yella. He's the closest to the great one..although still light years apart. But he's got a little style..
  • Options

Fucking WAC

the struggle is always

wana take the gloves off bitch?
  • Options
    FirePete said:

Fucking WAC

the struggle is always

FirePete? Deliberately looking for contrarian attention only makes you look more pathetic than your previous persona under that handle. How about just a little substance? You pathetic fuck ya
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Fucking WAC

the struggle is always

FirePete? Deliberately looking for contrarian attention only makes you look more pathetic than your previous persona under that handle. How about just a little substance? You pathetic fuck ya
    haha substance with my posts, u must be new here. why dont you go back to predicting that the sun will rise tomorrow or sucking on some cock ass
    Jeezuz Baze II. Gotta do better than that. Who are you firepete? Seriously, I forgot. Derek mentioned something about handle change. Shows how relevant you are here. Honestly, who are you? If Pup changed handle the Seattle times and TNT would inform sporting community in our region. Is this Cuntslice? (Pups stolen material, and about time you come up with your own handle)
  • Options

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Fucking WAC

the struggle is always

haha substance with my posts, u must be new here. why dont you go back to predicting that the sun will rise tomorrow or sucking on some cock ass
    Jeezuz Baze II. Gotta do better than that. Who are you firepete? Seriously, I forgot. Derek mentioned something about handle change. Shows how relevant you are here. Honestly, who are you? If Pup changed handle the Seattle times and TNT would inform sporting community in our region. Is this Cuntslice? (Pups stolen material, and about time you come up with your own handle)
    on behalf of @PurpleBaze hurtful.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Fucking WAC

the struggle is always

Your shit has become so weak. Not at all entertaining any more...
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Fucking WAC

the struggle is always

Your shit has become so weak. Not at all entertaining any more...
    That implies it was entertaining.
    Either way, chinteresting...
  • Options
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Fucking WAC

the struggle is always

Nice