Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quack!!! Again

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hmmm, how heavy was the bag?

Is his mom single and works for the airlines?
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2019
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2019
    animate said:

Hmmm, how heavy was the bag?

Is his mom single and works for the airlines?

Hate the game not the school. If Pete would do this, you? guys would be pulling top 5 classes
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2019
    DJDuck said:
    Those schools shotgun offer a million kids like Oregon does. Every recruit with 4-stars next to his name down there has a million big-name offers. Those offers are meaningless unless there's really interest and recruiting effort behind them. The fact that he's committing to Oregon early makes it obvious none of those offers are committable at this time. You think Oklahoma would let him leave the state if he was actually as good as his ranking suggests? Overrated. Probably won't stick anyways.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

DJDuck said:
    Those schools shotgun offer a million kids like Oregon does. Every recruit with 4-stars next to his name down there has a million big-name offers. Those offers are meaningless unless there's really interest and recruiting effort behind them. The fact that he's committing to Oregon early makes it obvious none of those offers are committable at this time. You think Oklahoma would let him leave the state if he was actually as good as his ranking suggests? Overrated. Probably won't stick anyways.
    #3 Safety in country. Sure, not committable. If/when Oklahoma takes this guy away from Oregon late in the process, the Ducks would have dodged a bullet? Good to know.

Way to paint yourself into a corner, because if (he probably will) this kid decommits and you say one fucking word about it, I’m going to be all over you. Your daddy Derek is going to have send me a PM and/or put me in timeout, because I won’t stop. Oh, and Ahmed>>>Gaskins
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    edited April 2019

DJDuck said:
    #3 Safety in country. Sure, not committable. If/when Oklahoma takes this guy away from Oregon late in the process, the Ducks would have dodged a bullet? Good to know.

Way to paint yourself into a corner, because if (he probably will) this kid decommits and you say one fucking word about it, I’m going to be all over you. Your daddy Derek is going to have send me a PM and/or put me in timeout, because I won’t stop. Oh, and Ahmed>>>Gaskins
    When he flips to Oklahoma, that doesn't all of a sudden mean he's good. Oklahoma is an offensive juggernaut but shit defensive school. They had to flip Criddell and he's not good either. If he ends up flipping to a school like Bama or LSU, then you can say he's good. Either way, what does it matter if or when he flips. Even if he does turn out to be legit in college it wouldn't be at Oregon. Oregon doesn't get anything out of almost signing good players who are worth their ranking.

Oh and yes, Ahmed will be better than Gaskin. Gaskin was a great player for us but he's not leaving a hole to fill like Freeman left when he left Oregon.

Cam Williams was also extremely impressive in Spring ball and UW's most impressive true Freshman so far. Thought you'd want to know since he was originally committed to Oregon.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

4 in the Nor

No, you're not strongballz.

Timing my man. Timing.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

When he flips to Oklahoma, that doesn't all of a sudden mean he's good. Oklahoma is an offensive juggernaut but shit defensive school. They had to flip Criddell and he's not good either. If he ends up flipping to a school like Bama or LSU, then you can say he's good. Either way, what does it matter if or when he flips. Even if he does turn out to be legit in college it wouldn't be at Oregon. Oregon doesn't get anything out of almost signing good players who are worth their ranking.

Oh and yes, Ahmed will be better than Gaskin. Gaskin was a great player for us but he's not leaving a hole to fill like Freeman left when he left Oregon.

Cam Williams was also extremely impressive in Spring ball and UW's most impressive true Freshman so far. Thought you'd want to know since he was originally committed to Oregon.
    You also flipped Yankoff from Oregon. How is that working out for you?
  • Options
    edited May 2019

DJDuck said:

He's not on Oregon's roster. That's how. Just because he had no chance of beating out Eason doesn't mean he would have had no chance of beating out Oregon's back-up QB's with more time to develop and more reps available to him. That's a win for us.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

DJDuck said:

He's not on Oregon's roster. That's how. Just because he had no chance of beating out Eason doesn't mean he would have had no chance of beating out Oregon's back-up QB's with more time to develop and more reps available to him. That's a win for us.
    You might be the biggest homer I’ve ever seen. Do you honestly believe half the drivel you write?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    lawsandl said:

DJDuck said:

You might be the biggest homer I’ve ever seen. Do you honestly believe half the drivel you write?
    You've been here long enough ... What do you think?
  • Options
    lawsandl said:

DJDuck said:

Is he or is he not on Oregon's roster? I rest my case.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    lawsandl said:

DJDuck said:

It must take a lot to impress you.