Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sample got picked before Rapp

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comments

• LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,243
    Lawl. Karma for not playing in the Rose Bowl
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited April 2019
    Who here said he was equal to Lawyer? Haha. Guess the experts think otherwise..pup too. But I'm an expert so...
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,157
    #Prayingdoog that this helps Paopao on the recruiting trail.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited April 2019
    Sample in mid 2nd is unreal. Mcshay? Mel had him in 5th at best. That's what happens with Pete as HC. UW has 3 picks in 1st early 2nd.
    Baseman said:

Who here said he was equal to Lawyer? Haha. Guess the experts think otherwise..pup too. But I'm an expert so...

Sample is a TE, but still
    Further proves my point. Are you that dense base? Oh base, you're from the fire Pete crowd.. but still
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019
    Baseman said:

Sample in mid 2nd is unreal. Mcshay? Mel had him in 5th at best. That's what happens with Pete as HC. UW has 3 picks in 1st early 2nd.

Baseman said:

Further proves my point. Are you that dense base? Oh base, you're from the fire Pete crowd.. but still
    When Pete and crew win an NY6, let’s visit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUCdfS0iTnY

Edit: YT blows, but Fiesta Bowl against Okies (no one cares about the TCU win. Hi @Tequilla!)

Yeah, but still
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

When Pete and crew win an NY6, let’s visit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUCdfS0iTnY

Edit: YT blows, but Fiesta Bowl against Okies (no one cares about the TCU win. Hi @Tequilla!)

Yeah, but still
    lol, yeah sure. How about do it for an alpha team with competition that takes them seriously?

In the words of LL Cool J in I need Love, "I'll be waiting... I love you"
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019
    Passion said:

No shit. If he can't recruit after having 5 UW TEs make NFL rosters in the past 5 years (ASJ, Daniels, Perkins, Dissly, Sample), then it's door-ass-out time.

By the way, the only UW assistant to get just a one-year deal this offseason: Paopao.

Not Paopao's fault "our" TEs are criminally underutilized in our offensive clusterfuck. I could give a fuck what the star ratings are when our TEs have been as good as they have despite limited chances to catch. The blocking alone is amazing. Fucking make Paopao the OC over Bush, he is more deserving
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,951 Founders Club

Passion said:

No shit. If he can't recruit after having 5 UW TEs make NFL rosters in the past 5 years (ASJ, Daniels, Perkins, Dissly, Sample), then it's door-ass-out time.

By the way, the only UW assistant to get just a one-year deal this offseason: Paopao.

Not Paopao's fault "our" TEs are criminally underutilized in our offensive clusterfuck. I could give a fuck what the star ratings are when our TEs have been as good as they have despite limited chances to catch. The blocking alone is amazing. Fucking make Paopao the OC over Bush, he is more deserving
    PGOS for OC. Every game plan needs to be “Sir, I’m gonna need you to step out of the car please.”
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

PGOS for OC. Every game plan needs to be “Sir, I’m gonna need you to step out of the car please.”
    Flipping a coin is better than Hamdan, Smith, and Pete combined
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Baseman said:

Passion said:

How about signing a Keith Jackson level talent and developing him into Keith Jackson?

Development wins the PAC
    Developing Dudes wins Natties
    yes.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited April 2019
    Who would have thought a paid UW trainer would dispel the smart business decision that was made by TR? The players of all years understood it, why can't the masses grasp it?

Demand the best for UW. Except when it comes to paid UW lapdog sources.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Baseman said:

Passion said:

How about signing a Keith Jackson level talent and developing him into Keith Jackson?

Development wins the PAC
    Developing Dudes wins Natties
    What the fuck is this old fucker gonna do for us?
    I believe human cloning efforts to be gravely immoral, except for those which can produce a Kieth Jackson replicant.