Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW "Spring Preview" Visitors

13»

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2019
    HUGE. One of the top-2 tackles out West. Hopefully he doesn't care about off season excitement.
  • Options

Fuck this thread and fuck you guys. I was excited to get off (of work) and read news about visitors. Instead, this bullshit.

3 guarantees in life: death, taxes, and ballz aids ruining a thread.

Fuck off.

Deal with it hoe! Stick to Doogman if you want board moderation.
    You bore me. If you were my hoe I would’ve tossed your sloppy ass away months ago.

I would say the only MODERATING</> needed would be due to your excessive incoherent babbling.

I’d say Retard also fits in with your lack of truly understanding MODERATION</>
    Eat my ass bitch
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,051
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Fuck this thread and fuck you guys. I was excited to get off (of work) and read news about visitors. Instead, this bullshit.

3 guarantees in life: death, taxes, and ballz aids ruining a thread.

Fuck off.

Deal with it hoe! Stick to Doogman if you want board moderation.
    You bore me. If you were my hoe I would’ve tossed your sloppy ass away months ago.

I would say the only MODERATING</> needed would be due to your excessive incoherent babbling.

I’d say Retard also fits in with your lack of truly understanding MODERATION</>
    Eat my ass bitch
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

whuggy said:

whuggy said:

whuggy said:

HuskyJW said:

I have a tball game to watch at 10am so can't make it.

Hell....I'd rather watch a tball triple header than a spring game...or spring preview or whatever it's called.

I get it, who wants to see a practice, but cmon man. It's thinking like this that gets us our meek 1700 person crowd. TOSU, Oklahoma, Oregon etc all ran scrimmages that didn't involve tackling. No tackling. Who fucking cares what we do. Show up! Watch Eason throw some lasers, watch banked reps throw some pics, watch Trey Lowe be elusive, watch the young receivers try and make sense of our offense, watch the thick thighs of Dick Newton, watch our young and electric secondary. All live, not on a small youtube picture. If you live within 60 miles of Seattle just fucking show up. Christ, level up people! We say we are the best fan base on the west coast and yet we bitch about not being able to see a no tackling scrimmage. Show the fuck up!!! If you live in China like most of our fans then disregard this rant and enjoy the live stream.
    This is some loser ass bullshit. College football is a business and in business it's never the customers fault for not showing up. It's their job to motivate fans to show up. Not for fans to show up no matter what even though we're not getting what we want. That's not how you get change. That's how you get complacency. Until we get a fucking Spring game nobody should show up to that practice bullshit. You want change? You boycott shit. Nobody gives a fuck if they tackle or not! It can be thud tempo with just wrapping guys up until the whistle blows or fucking two-hand touch for all I care. But don't act like there isn't a huge fucking difference between a Spring game with alcohol and concession sales, and tailgating, and everything that goes a long with a real college football game compared to that Spring preview practice bullshit. You want to fill the stands in the Fall, you have to work for it and give the customers want they want. You don't ask the customers to "level up". You ask the business to "level up". That's the way the world works.
    Let me get this straight. You're saying that if they sell beer and hot dogs, 40,000 people show up for a Spring Fling?
    Uh they sold beer and hot dogs at the North Dakota game last year, the weather was sunny, they actually tackled and kept score and people still didn't show up. Sorry Ballz. We'll never be a big time program until the fans decide to become big time.
    Beer, hot dogs, market it, and play a fucking college football game, hell yes people will show up. And what are you talking about? The attendance for the North Dakota game was not bad at all for such a nobody opponent. That attendance would have been a sell out crowd in most Pac-12 stadiums.
    That's what I thought. You weren't there. If you were you would have noticed a half full stadium. You then would have noticed at halftime 10,000 of that half full stadium left and didn't come back. Get off your sofa and actually go to games. You would then actually be doing something productive for UW football. Pounding your keyboard doesn't help the program "level up".
    I'm not going to a game to watch them play against fucking North Dakota. What was the actual attendance for that game? If you can't disprove that the attendance was enough to fill most Pac-12 stadiums, I'm right and you're wrong. I would have left early too if I had witnessed the game Jake Browning had. I'd argue he had a worse game against North Dakota than he did against Alabama. It was a shit show. But are you really arguing about the crowd for a game against fucking North Dakota? What teams around the nation would sell out their stadium playing against North Dakota? Nobody. Bama has had the #1 game attendance in the nation in recent years. Here's Bama's stadium when they played Citadel this past season:

Exactly as I thought. You couldn't be bothered. You want "big time" recruits? Do your part and be a "big time" fan. Otherwise it's just all noise coming from the hole in your face. Tapping your keyboard on the basement sofa might make you feel like you're contributing but you're really not.
    This doesn't make any fucking sense you idiot. One fucking fan buying a ticket for the North Dakota game will not change anything one way or the other. The change has to come from within the program. Not outside of it. This is doog bullshit putting the responsibility on the fans instead of the actual people who are in charge of running the program.
    FREE PUB!!!!!

Now stop fagging up the thread buttfuckers. I mean I know the notifications aren’t anything about the visitors but still fuck off.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HUGE. One of the top-2 tackles out West. Hopefully he doesn't care about off season excitement.
    He doesn’t. He cares about a winning program. Win the games. Hype doesn’t matter.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll be there tomorrow and will for two hours look at a empty stadium and go back and forth on whether it's more sad or embarrassing to have that few of people there.

If the convention center was having a regional chess, checkers, or cribbage tourney there would be more people at it than what UW will have Saturday.

We'd be better off telling every top recruit outside Western Washington that Sea-Tac airport is closed the Friday-Sunday of our spring event, so that they can't get up here to see it.

But I'll then look on the brightside and realize that if by some miracle, coach Pete decided to actually have a spring game in 2020, doogs on this board, dawgman, Ruth, etc would have to figure out (and then spin) how 40K people got lost on the way to the game and that's why there was only 10k actually there.

Anyone who thinks are fan base is in the same solar system as the normal top 10-15 programs is delusional. Tomorrow will be just another data point verifying that.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

He doesn’t. He cares about a winning program. Win the games. Hype doesn’t matter.
    Then I hope he doesn't care about winning too much and go to Ohio State instead of UW.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment