Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Husky Coach Contracts Announced

2»

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    edited April 2019

Don't get the Junior Adams hate. He swiped Puka on short notice. Not going to crown him yet but LIPO.

Ikaika/Poly movement got us Puka just like he/it got us Buelow, Kalepo, Fautanu, Tuitele, Bandes, Ngalu, Pa'ama, Latu, Hammer, Tuputala and Ah You.

We'll know whether Junior can recruit this year because he goes up against big boys.

We know Bush tapped out early this year with Garbers. We gave up on Jay Butterfield and now Oregon's going to snag him because they know they're losing DJU.

Johnny Wilson's been CB'ed to the Ducks recently... Junior is in pole position on a lot of guys, but we'll see if he can come from ahead to win.
    If Adams would have failed to land him there would have been a meltdown about him already. I don't disagree the Poly connection helped but he still got him to sign, period.

We will see how he does in this critical WR recruiting class.
    He didn't have anything to do with it. Malloe went in home, then introduced them to Junior. It was all Malloe.

Malloe got him to sign, not Junior. Junior didn't "close"; Malloe did.

I'm not trying to say Junior has been PROVEN to be a shit recruiter (I'm worried, but I'll admit, it's a gut feel not based on evidence)... but he hasn't done anything.

This year we will know.