Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can Cam Williams start in 2019?

Comments

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    From no lesser authority than Roman Tomashoff.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Gladstone said:

QUESTION: Can Cam Williams start in 2019?
    ANSWER: Yes.

Rather easily
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    we're starting 2 new safeties. None of which have any game experience. Of course he can, and probably will. Good scouting by coaches. He's better than Baker was as a true frosh, by a noticeable margin. When a kid gets praise as a true freshman every single practice, especially in spring, he's going to start.

The last safety to get that praise as a true frosh? Anyone? Chirp chirp... None of you boners know so I'll answer for you...Lawyer Mllloy. He got injured and redshirted, but was good enough, in a defensive backfield as good or better than we have now. I watched Lawyer as a frosh. Similar traits though Lawyer was a notch above Cam. He was special. Corey Dillon would have started at safety right next to him
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Rapper wasn't in same league as the Law. Nor did Rapp get the props Cam has had. He just ended up being really good. Rapp was great, but different league dude. How Lawyer wasnt a 1st rd pick beyond me. Dillon too both HOF talents
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

we're starting 2 new safeties. None of which have any game experience. Of course he can, and probably will. Good scouting by coaches. He's better than Baker was as a true frosh, by a noticeable margin. When a kid gets praise as a true freshman every single practice, especially in spring, he's going to start.

The last safety to get that praise as a true frosh? Anyone? Chirp chirp... None of you boners know so I'll answer for you...Lawyer Mllloy. He got injured and redshirted, but was good enough, in a defensive backfield as good or better than we have now. I watched Lawyer as a frosh. Similar traits though Lawyer was a notch above Cam. He was special. Corey Dillon would have started at safety right next to him

McKinney has played in all 27 games since arriving on campus 2 years ago.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,889
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does Danny McBride still write for Husky Haul?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,574
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Rapper wasn't in same league as the Law. Nor did Rapp get the props Cam has had. He just ended up being really good. Rapp was great, but different league dude. How Lawyer wasnt a 1st rd pick beyond me. Dillon too both HOF talents

Dial in the meds pup. In spring ball as an early enrolle, Pete said Rapp never missed an assignment. That's how special he was.
  • Options

Aside from rose bowl hasnt started. Lots of guys have played in 27 games...doesnt make for starting experience or ability to start. McKinney is good. We'll see
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    jecornel said:

Dial in the meds pup. In spring ball as an early enrolle, Pete said Rapp never missed an assignment. That's how special he was.
    Rapp is awesome. But not lawyer milloy. Not even close athletically. I can tell when a poster was born in the 90's
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Aside from rose bowl hasnt started. Lots of guys have played in 27 games...doesnt make for starting experience or ability to start. McKinney is good. We'll see
    Why is the first snap of the game any more significant than any other?
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Uhhh because the majority of time Jojo and Rapper were playing, not Brandon. Think real hard...McKinney wasnt STARTING, or playing many snaps for a reason...and he got fucking smoked in the rose bowl genius . Now sit your cunt down
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Buddha was better than rapp
  • Options
    edited April 2019

No he wasnt. Athletically of course. As a football player? No fucking way
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Uhhh because the majority of time Jojo and Rapper were playing, not Brandon. Think real hard...McKinney wasnt STARTING, or playing many snaps for a reason...and he got fucking smoked in the rose bowl genius . Now sit your cunt down
    You fell right in to that trap you beautifully simple being.

McKinney played real snaps all year not just ST. Including most of the game vs Stanford.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

jecornel said:

Rapp is awesome. But not lawyer milloy. Not even close athletically. I can tell when a poster was born in the 90's
    All posters born in the 90s should be genocided banned
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Buddha from the USC game and on was the fucking man
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Buddha from the USC game and on was the fucking man
    Buddha was way different but just as good and less limited as an athlete than Rapp. Rapp better in run support and at playing assignment sound. Buddha had the speed to go from the boss to deep, sideline to sideline, and stay with quick slot guys.