Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jake Browning quote

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Skinny should blow a load on the fabulous tittays of Browning's girlfriend for being such a complete and utter faggot. Lord knows Browning doesn't have the proper mechanics to pull that off.

Maybe write 'scoreboard, bitch' in cursive or something.

I guffawed out loud at this. Good chit throbber and apropos for Hump day
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Gladstone said:

This is the one he really throws the staff under the bus...
    “I went down to California and kind of was given the answers: ‘OK, here’s how you get more arm strength.’ That’s an indescribable feeling,” he said. “Everyone tells you you have some issue for four years, (but) no one really tells you how to fix it."

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/how-a-baseball-bat-helped-former-husky-jake-browning-improve-his-nfl-draft-stock/

That quote is a stunning indictment of his character
    imagine being scared of a noodle-armed pussy who has never seen his girlfriends tits
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Baphomet said:

I'm not trying to validate Browning's narrative but . . . can Pete hire one of the guys from that Cali company to be one of our offensive consultants at least for a month or so?

Jake knew about this group because Hamdam tried to get him to go before his Senior Year...
    Okay so I have no idea how this kind of stuff works at bigtime programs (or smalltime programs) but I would guess that attending such a facility would cost some serious coin. Is that all on the student athlete? That is why I think the UW should hire one of those guys as a consultant. I doubt a lot of families want to shell out $20K or whatever it costs to send their kid to one of those camps for a week.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

I'm not trying to validate Browning's narrative but . . . can Pete hire one of the guys from that Cali company to be one of our offensive consultants at least for a month or so?

Jake knew about this group because Hamdam tried to get him to go before his Senior Year...
    Okay so I have no idea how this kind of stuff works at bigtime programs (or smalltime programs) but I would guess that attending such a facility would cost some serious coin. Is that all on the student athlete? That is why I think the UW should hire one of those guys as a consultant. I doubt a lot of families want to shell out $20K or whatever it costs to send their kid to one of those camps for a week.
    Guess again...

Did it work for you?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Browning's family ain't poor, but I don't think it costs as much as you would think...especially since they would want to try and help guys like Browning improve and get into the league (and then come back and pony up some $$$).
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Guess again...

Did it work for you?
    Conversion therapy doesn't work.

Just ask @SoFuckingGayBoob
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Guess again...

Did it work for you?

Why so angry?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Guess again...

Did it work for you?

Why so angry?
    Conversion therapy will do that to ya.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,311
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Guess again...

Did it work for you?
    I'm here, aren't I?
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2019

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Browning's family ain't poor, but I don't think it costs as much as you would think...especially since they would want to try and help guys like Browning improve and get into the league (and then come back and pony up some $$$).
    Well I'm thinking about current and future UW QBs more than Browning at this point (that ship has sailed).

I don't know if all of them will come from families affluent enough to send their kid to one of these camps on their own dime during college. But if UW had a consultant on staff that also worked at this camp, then the student athlete could get that training without having to fund it himself.

That said, I don't even know of consultants (like Tedford was a couple of years ago) are allowed to have contact with the athletes? ...or just the other coaches.
  • Options
    justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150

I went to that game. It was so depressing I swore I'd never watch a highlight again. Thanks dick
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

I went to that game. It was so depressing I swore I'd never watch a highlight again. Thanks dick
    You're welcome.