Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now why would an anti-American piece of shit like Omar feel at home in the Rat party?

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

The simple truth is that Omar enjoys the fruits of American combat deaths, yet she can’t even bring herself to acknowledge the ultimate sacrifice that was made on her behalf, either as a Somali or an American. Her clan didn’t stand a chance against Aidid and Habar Gidirs, so I don’t blame her for leaving. But I do blame her for attacking those of us who had zero personal interest or investment in her nation for doing our jobs on behalf of our country. And I blame her for smearing American servicemen because we answered the call of our nation to address the violent barbarism of hers.

This. Go halfway around the world to protect UN peace keepers distributing food and medical supplies. UN gets attacked. We are then asked to not only protect peace keepers in that shithole, but to actually go arrest the guys responsible for killing the peace keepers (they were Pakistanis from the UN). Then 19 Americans die. Omar and her family had already fled. Pussies.

Unreal how warped this dumb cunts worldview is. This wasn't a war for oil. There is NOTHING in Somalia anyone wants. I've been there. Shithole. It was a fucking peacekeeping force only sent there by Clinton to try to do something to save people who were being starved and murdered by Somali fucking warlords.

Yep, go to shithole to save Somalis from their own fucking terrible people, get attacked, die, and then get blamed for it. Omar is trash. I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

This is also why we shouldn't engage in peacekeeping. It's a true no win scenario. No matter what we do we get blamed for it. So let them all fucking kill each other. I don't GAF. We can save American lives and money sitting here at home. Fuck them. And fuck her.
    Chinned for an awesome post but I do disagree with the conclusion. I DGAF what the world thinks about us. When we use our might to do truly selfless shit like this it makes me proud as fuck to be an American.

Do the right thing, even if others are going to shit on you for it. NO*GAF what they think anyway.

In this case we did the right thing. Props to all involved.

#Mericuh
    #FuckYeah

*that matters
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

The simple truth is that Omar enjoys the fruits of American combat deaths, yet she can’t even bring herself to acknowledge the ultimate sacrifice that was made on her behalf, either as a Somali or an American. Her clan didn’t stand a chance against Aidid and Habar Gidirs, so I don’t blame her for leaving. But I do blame her for attacking those of us who had zero personal interest or investment in her nation for doing our jobs on behalf of our country. And I blame her for smearing American servicemen because we answered the call of our nation to address the violent barbarism of hers.

This. Go halfway around the world to protect UN peace keepers distributing food and medical supplies. UN gets attacked. We are then asked to not only protect peace keepers in that shithole, but to actually go arrest the guys responsible for killing the peace keepers (they were Pakistanis from the UN). Then 19 Americans die. Omar and her family had already fled. Pussies.

Unreal how warped this dumb cunts worldview is. This wasn't a war for oil. There is NOTHING in Somalia anyone wants. I've been there. Shithole. It was a fucking peacekeeping force only sent there by Clinton to try to do something to save people who were being starved and murdered by Somali fucking warlords.

Yep, go to shithole to save Somalis from their own fucking terrible people, get attacked, die, and then get blamed for it. Omar is trash. I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

This is also why we shouldn't engage in peacekeeping. It's a true no win scenario. No matter what we do we get blamed for it. So let them all fucking kill each other. I don't GAF. We can save American lives and money sitting here at home. Fuck them. And fuck her.
    Great post. Of course you can just feel the gratitude she now has for the country that saved her and her miserable family's asses. In part you've got to blame the US hate America educational system we have in this country she was educated for the most part here in the US.

One small correction it was pappy Bush who first sent Troop to Somalia. It was Clinton who denied those troops the use of Armored personal carriers.