Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ok, fess up....who is it?

Comments

• DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Inserting Tyler's tragedy is fucked. Win an argument on merit...resorting to that shit is tasteless and frankly pathetic. Posting it here is worse. Shame on you Gary. POS
    edited April 2019

Inserting Tyler's tragedy is fucked. Win an argument on merit...resorting to that shit is tasteless and frankly pathetic. Posting it here is worse. Shame on you Gary. POS

Are you knew here? *gurgle
    Appears you are Damone after your Pup induced breakdown. 3 years off, and back a bigger puff than before. Try humility, civility in your state...might be good for your health. Pup's a cool dude. He is a caring, generous man. He forgives. But he's also a ruthless assassin when provoked, with his words his instruments of death....you learned that the hard way. Be careful. Edit: *new not knew
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Appears you are Damone after your Pup induced breakdown. 3 years off, and back a bigger puff than before. Try humility, civility in your state...might be good for your health. Pup's a cool dude. He is a caring, generous man. He forgives. But he's also a ruthless assassin when provoked, with his words his instruments of death....you learned that the hard way. Be careful. Edit: *new not knew
    And Hitler loved his dog, Blondie...then had a henchman slip her cyanide. Very caring.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Whoooosh.

Hey pup. Don’t make me run your ass again. I’m letting you stay out of charity. Don’t press it.
    edited April 2019

Whoooosh.

Hey pup. Don’t make me run your ass again. I’m letting you stay out of charity. Don’t press it.
    Well when the real Damone shows up we'll talk. You, the imposter, ain't gonna cut it. The real Damone couldnt either, but he at least registered a 95
    edited April 2019

Whoooosh.

Well when the real Damone shows up we'll talk
    Watch your step? Pup.
    edited April 2019
    Read the edit
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

That tweet was a blast
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Hit the target IMO
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,748 Founders Club
    edited April 2019

Read the edit

No. Fuck off. Don’t tell me what to do. I should have you run for that alone.

Remember when you used to PM for for info Pup. I still have them. Should I post one?
    Uhhhh ok? Damone, you've gone off the rails again. Shall I contact your mom about having you committed or will you go voluntarily? So do you have anything to contribute to spring ball? Like 3 years ago, why are you here on a husky forum?

Read the edit

Remember when you used to PM for for info Pup. I still have them. Should I post one?
    Uhhhh ok? Damone, you've gone off the rails again. Shall I contact your mom about having you committed or will you go voluntarily? So do you have anything to contribute to spring ball? Like 3 years ago, why are you here on a husky forum?
    Yes contact my mom. Weirdo.

Read the edit

Yes contact my mom. Weirdo.
    You wanna talk about it? Could that be the missing root all along? I dont joke about this kind of stuff. Pup was there for Cockus in his time of need, I'd be there for you Damone