Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    A bible thumping “Christian” bearing false witness — in violation and disrespect to the 10 Commandments — in the defense of that paragon of virtue Donald trump.

The Christian Right wing won’t stand for this, right? Personal behavior and accountability are very important to evangelical trump supporters.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:
    I would imagine that a pathological liar like yourself Hondo, gains admiration for someone who lies like this. I'm I right?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

A bible thumping “Christian” bearing false witness — in violation and disrespect to the 10 Commandments — in the defense of that paragon of virtue Donald trump.

The Christian Right wing won’t stand for this, right? Personal behavior and accountability are very important to evangelical trump supporters.

Do you feel the Christian right thinks that Christians are perfect and never lie?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,170
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What's your feeling on lying about someone being a traitor?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Do you feel the Christian right thinks that Christians are perfect and never lie?
    Feel what? The Christian Right is a safe place for ignorant hypocrites. Just like honey boo boo sanders
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019

SFGbob said:

Feel what? The Christian Right is a safe place for ignorant hypocrites. Just like honey boo boo sanders
    Shocking the Kunt dodged the question. I'm not a Christian but I'm fairly certain the Christian right doesn't believe Christians never lie.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

The world is a safe place for hypocrites. Like you for example
  • Options

Great deflection. Let me finish reading the mueller report and I’ll get back to you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Great deflection. Let me finish reading the mueller report and I’ll get back to you.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

It's not unforgivable, but I missed the part where "the righteous" advocated any consequences.