Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Celebrating my new contract

Bedroom_RussBedroom_Russ Member Posts: 105
First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
So I was bored late Monday on a cloudy spring night at my home. Dark blue jagged peaks. Inky blue Lake Washington in all her glory flowing 100' from Bedroom Russ's picture windows (with giant trout just lurking for Bedroom Russ's cured kenai river sockeye eggs in my freezer or a fancy bead).

Received the call from Mark Rodgers... $140 million deal got done... Told the now 33 year old to grab the blue vibrator and hit the carpet, ass nice and high, pucker in clear view...'hit that baby' Bedroom Russ echoed off the stone fireplace backing. After many minutes Russ started to see the little goosebumps form on her muscular little ass, scratching at the carpet, and a vocal O that kind of got Russ's attention...a pretty cool morning on Lake Washington. Now make my breakfast was all the words I could come up with as I had to get back to my Ameritrade account. So little time we all have these days for pleasure as money isnt free unless you vote democrat... And good luck with that you liberal bitches!!!

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

So I was bored late Monday on a cloudy spring night at my home. Dark blue jagged peaks. Inky blue Lake Washington in all her glory flowing 100' from Bedroom Russ's picture windows (with giant trout just lurking for Bedroom Russ's cured kenai river sockeye eggs in my freezer or a fancy bead).

Received the call from Mark Rodgers... $140 million deal got done... Told the now 33 year old to grab the blue vibrator and hit the carpet, ass nice and high, pucker in clear view...'hit that baby' Bedroom Russ echoed off the stone fireplace backing. After many minutes Russ started to see the little goosebumps form on her muscular little ass, scratching at the carpet, and a vocal O that kind of got Russ's attention...a pretty cool morning on Lake Washington. Now make my breakfast was all the words I could come up with as I had to get back to my Ameritrade account. So little time we all have these days for pleasure as money isnt free unless you vote democrat... And good luck with that you liberal bitches!!!

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,971
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club