Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This was actually funny

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,001 Founders Club
Trump visited Mt Vernon and said George Washington should have named it after himself so he'd be remembered. Twitter exploded of course. It sounded like some Trump Tower humor to me. I haven't seen the tape so I don't know if he is Orthodox Jew or not or if he talked about Hitler.

Trump has an underrated sense of humor that most people miss in a rush to be outraged

Yes, GW is remembered

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Trump visited Mt Vernon and said George Washington should have named it after himself so he'd be remembered. Twitter exploded of course. It sounded like some Trump Tower humor to me. I haven't seen the tape so I don't know if he is Orthodox Jew or not or if he talked about Hitler.

Trump has an underrated sense of humor that most people miss in a rush to be outraged

Yes, GW is remembered

A friend of mine is a huge Rachel Maddow fan and big time liberal. She hates Trump and thinks he's a pompous pig. I tried explaining his trolling abilities by saying he would fit in perfectly with Hardcore Husky. I think that helped her to understand him a bit better.
    Pics? Invite?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,197 Founders Club
    I might have read the same article or a similar piece. It mentioned Trump doesn’t have much interest in history and hasn’t read a single presidential biography. I was outraged by this.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,873
    I remember before the election myself and a couple of my friends definitely thought he was pretty funny
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

Yes, GW is remembered

A friend of mine is a huge Rachel Maddow fan and big time liberal. She hates Trump and thinks he's a pompous pig. I tried explaining his trolling abilities by saying he would fit in perfectly with Hardcore Husky. I think that helped her to understand him a bit better.
    Is she a lesbian?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,910 Standard Supporter

Yes, GW is remembered

Is she a lesbian?
    Scissoring pics?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter

I remember before the election myself and a couple of my friends definitely thought he was pretty funny

Everytime u click 'post comment' you become uncomfortable Pitch knowing it wont be read or responded to. So you go back and edit and try to inject wit or humor and then the sweats start. "Jeez, should I send it"? Then 15 more minutes of editing and your post is now a disaster. You then tell yourself to just post the orginal original dorky? Of course falls upon deaf ears. You then wonder why the day goes so fast in your world. 48 posts a day pretty much consumes your entire day huh forky?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,707 Swaye's Wigwam
    Who the fuck is GW.

He must mean George Warrrrshington
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Yes, GW is remembered

HI @Khaleesi!