Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Whatever, Bush, just fix it.

2»

Comments

• NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792

Hamden: I think it always comes down to execution, and for the most part put players in a position to do the things they do every single day over and over again,” he said. “

UW's offensive underperformance in the Rose Bowl wasn't due to poor execution. It was due to Hamdan's poor coaching.

Did you watch the same game I did?

Browning consistently underthrew routes. Drops on drops. Multiple decent drives destroyed by penalties.

Not getting Hunter Bryant involved earlier was FS. But for the most part we played like ass
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

alumni94 said:

Hamden: I think it always comes down to execution, and for the most part put players in a position to do the things they do every single day over and over again,” he said. “

UW's offensive underperformance in the Rose Bowl wasn't due to poor execution. It was due to Hamdan's poor coaching.

The first 3 quarters were so night and day from the last quarter (performance and coaching) that one wonders if the playbook was handed over to someone else.
    Ohio State let up and played off the line

Only Browning's cannon of an arm could have beat them with his deadly long passes
    Pretty sure the only time the buckeye defense studied the husky offense was when the coaches had them in the film room eating hoho's. It was puff pass during off hours.
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

Winningest qb at uw ever

So glad you’re here. Your aim is true.