Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Would it be wrong to boo

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Haener if he is the starter for the home opener?

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I want to see his mama
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2019
    Haener can't see past the line so he can't throw the ball over the middle. I know it's a running joke right now but c'mon guys, he's never starting. I would expect rioting on campus if he was named the starter. Eason's the guy and Sirmon will surpass Haener before the season starts.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I boo everyone, because they fucking deserve it.

I’ll g check your ass like Marcus fucking Peters!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    Swaye's Wigwam

I never boo the kids. Only coaches and refs. I might boo Peterson on that day.

I’ve never booed the kids. But if have to sit through Kellen Moore syndrome again I just might.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    If Eason was injured for the first game and Haener started, then Hamden should be fired for doing such a shitty job with Yankoff and Sirmon.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

Ektard and Fatters actually tried to carry the storyline today that, as of right now, Haener would be the starter to start the season. That Eason hasn’t shown anything that would automatically make him in the lead. Sure, that may change by the end of fall camp, but it’s silly to anoint him the starter as of now.

I believe Fatters tried frame it around whether we are we talking about Mr. Right or Mr. Right now. And that people get too enamored with Eason’s arm but that it’s decision making that matters most.

I know the business is around creating bullshit storylines in April, but for fuck’s sake, I’m ready for the facade to end.

I need to be killing myself now for listening to that shit.

Yes agreed
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I believe it’s acceptable to boo teams you hate. If UW starts Haener I would expect every one of us to boo.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Ektard and Fatters actually tried to carry the storyline today that, as of right now, Haener would be the starter to start the season. That Eason hasn’t shown anything that would automatically make him in the lead. Sure, that may change by the end of fall camp, but it’s silly to anoint him the starter as of now.

I believe Fatters tried frame it around whether we are we talking about Mr. Right or Mr. Right now. And that people get too enamored with Eason’s arm but that it’s decision making that matters most.

I know the business is around creating bullshit storylines in April, but for fuck’s sake, I’m ready for the facade to end.

What is funny about their declaration of Haener as the starter is that they actually think they have all the information the coaches have. Aside from their opinions - which by themselves are moronic. What is even more stupid is that they think they have an informed opinion.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

What is funny about their declaration of Haener as the starter is that they actually think they have all the information the coaches have. Aside from their opinions - which by themselves are moronic. What is even more stupid is that they think they have an informed opinion.
    Agreed. They made a point that Haener is the one with game experience so it gives him the edge.

Because mop up North Dakota and a pick six against Cal trumps a season in the SEC.